Bandy's future

Advertisement
He’ll test well and so far has mostly decent tape. Height will hold him back a little bit but not too much because he’s built well and still makes plays at the LOS.

I’d say just guessing he’s a 4th-5th rounder if he leaves after junior year, a 3rd rounder if he leaves after senior year.

He was the best pure corner on our roster last season imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’ll test well and so far has mostly decent tape. Height will hold him back a little bit but not too much because he’s built well and still makes plays at the LOS.

I’d say just guessing he’s a 4th-5th rounder if he leaves after junior year, a 3rd rounder if he leaves after senior year.

He was the best pure corner on our roster last season imo.
Still think Jackson was, he got beat more often than Jackson but was still more than solid

This tweet shows he got beat on a few plays but overall it’s a lazy analysis as you can comb through any cb film of a player getting beat. Bandy in 2018 was great more often than bad imo and was a stud. Primed for a great year

Advertisement
Still think Jackson was, he got beat more often than Jackson but was still more than solid

This tweet shows he got beat on a few plays but overall it’s a lazy analysis as you can comb through any cb film of a player getting beat. Bandy in 2018 was great more often than bad imo and was a stud. Primed for a great year

Totally fair analysis.

I’m looking at it as pure coverage ability. He’s sticky and better in man which requires a different set of skills than zone coverage. Obviously we play more zone and he’s still good at it but it fit MJ more.

But aside from a couple plays that looked bad tbqh, Bandy was mostly lockdown. If he had MJ’s height, just me personally I think he’d be at worst a day 2 pick.

Also Trajan just made more plays and creates turnovers more frequently while Mike Jack has 0 picks.

image.jpeg

Advertisement

Real lazy. Toledo had 222 yards passing and lost by 4tds. Fsu had 130 yards passing. Gt 73 yards passing and pitt had 131.

Totally fair analysis.

I’m looking at it as pure coverage ability. He’s sticky and better in man which requires a different set of skills than zone coverage. Obviously we play more zone and he’s still good at it but it fit MJ more.

But aside from a couple plays that looked bad tbqh, Bandy was mostly lockdown. If he had MJ’s height, just me personally I think he’d be at worst a day 2 pick.

Also Trajan just made more plays and creates turnovers more frequently while Mike Jack has 0 picks.
Well Jackson had 4 picks the year before, he just happened to be not tested as much this year for whatever the reason to have plays on the ball.

Exactly he got beat a bunch to me. Sorry as a former corner I think he would tell you he had a disappointing year.

Advertisement
Back