Bandy's future

Advertisement
Y’all make post like this then get mad when the kid leaves early and goes in a late round.

He’s not gonna come on Canes Insight and make the decision based on a thread on a message board. You act like he’s gonna discover his options because a secret was let out.

He knows his options.

Some of you never learn. You love to prop our players so much and then reality sets in. Bandy's a decent corner, more of a nickel guy than a boundary corner. Plays the short/intermediate pass well, but can and does occasionally get torched deep. He's 5'8 or 9, so tall receivers can catch over him. He's a willing tackler, and plays well near the LOS. 4-5 rounder if he tests well. Undrafted if he does not test well.
Uva cb Bryce hall if he came out had a chance at going round 1 and I’m high on him for sure. Even he had plays he got beat on , it happens to every corner

He’s not gonna come on Canes Insight and make the decision based on a thread on a message board. You act like he’s gonna discover his options because a secret was let out.

He knows his options.
Who said he was making his decision based on a post in her. I’m say we make about asking do we think he will leave early and if so what round. We all them give our opinions on the matter and them when the man leaves school early we say there dumb and so forth.

Advertisement
Anybody think he is a possible three and out?

If not, where does he project as a future draft choice and to what extent will his size hold him back?

I'd say he's a 4-5th round pick in 2020.
Next up: does anyone think Sam Brooks is a three and out? How about Chamon Metayer?

Next up: does anyone think Sam Brooks is a three and out? How about Chamon Metayer?
It's a valid discussion. Hes a JR next year, and a lot of our guys have been skipping out their SR year lately.
On a side note, just Bandy as a person bleeds orange and green and I can't really see him missing out a chance to put on the Jersey and lead the backfield as the SR leader in 2020.

Advertisement
considering that Miami is replacing two safeties and MJ, Bandy is going to be put on an island more. I like his skills but I can see him looking a little worse in 2019 than 2018. Just think about having Knowles at Safety.

Lmao, I understand the troll game is strong on free board but they had the number 1 passing defense in the nation last year, teams only Avg 135 passing, Who he got torched by and please don’t say that one play from GT 😂! Let’s not even add the fact with chitty punting and offense, GTFOH 🤣! With that being said, I f$cks with bandy! He plays with a chip on his shoulder and his tunnel vision with it

Last edited:
Lmao, I understand the troll game is strong on free board but they had the number 1 passing defense in the nation last year, teams only Avg 135 passing, Who he got torched by and please don’t say that one play from GT 😂! Let’s not even add the fact with chitty punting and offense, GTFOH 🤣! With that being said, I f$cks with bandy! He plays with a chip on his shoulder and his tunnel vision with it
Exactly none of the dbs got “torched” last year. Beat on a couple of plays out of like 800 on the year? Yeah that’s possible and it’s the life of a db

If Tyrann Mathieu was drafted in the 3rd only bc of his off the field issues and Lamarcus Joyner was drafted in the 2nd... Bandy has just as much a chance and should be drafted somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd as well.

Some of y’all say the dumbest ****... he’s 5’8” that makes him a 6th round pick?? U were born yesterday.

Yeah being 5’8” so yes that kills his draft stock.

Advertisement
Bandy is a solid college football player...we don't need to over hype him tho...at 5'8 I see him getting drafted late.....also see him playing nickel for many years in the league.....

He wasn't a senior and he didn't go 1st round. He was a 2nd round pick.

Wasn’t that when Artie went first round and everybody associated with Clemson started freaking out and posting videos of Artie getting burnt? They were so hurt Alexander didn’t go in the first lmao

Advertisement
Bandy is a solid college football player...we don't need to over hype him tho...at 5'8 I see him getting drafted late.....also see him playing nickel for many years in the league.....
5'9. Yall keep making the dude shorter and shorter

If the Bandys of the world are bouncing to leave early we are in even worse shape than we thought. And that’s not a slight at all to Bandy.

Not one of our early declarations lately have made the right decision (outside of Homer maybe).

Advertisement
Back