Bandy and Garvin

Advertisement
Would be a big mistake to leave early. They will get told where they are projected to go in the draft. Problem is will they listen. Both guys right now are late round picks if even drafted.

Advertisement
Both are talented, but both would be foolish to leave early.

Their production thus far this season has not warranted consideration of being a high draft choice.

Advertisement
Bandy wasn't getting drafted high anyway. He is a 5'9 nickel corner. At best he was looking at 3rd round. He probably still could get drafted 4th-5th round.

Advertisement
He's not doing well in coverage either. Seems to have regressed a bit.

Easier to look good when your DL has monsters like Willis, Joe Jackson, Thomas, Norton, and McIntosh. Add in two NFL safeties with experience next to you in Redwine and Quan. Now that 1& 15 are getting real snaps, Bandy should start to look a better. We need Bolden, Hall, and Carter to step it up.

See what makes a five star (most of the time not all) a guy whos coming in can add the weight and still be a freak. It why u see guys ball as youngins then add weight and cant move anymore. We been a victim for that a long time here...this is where evals come in and rankings.

Guys can add that weight but can they still move like they did in HS... and will the D1 speed be too much for them whwn u insert them into college. Most guys bulk and are never the same its why they are 2-3 stars most the time with 4 stars on the border with some guess work.

U recruit a Saquon Barkley add weight and still explosive or a Cook cause u know they can add a bit and still be monsters. The great ST same ****. Some guys can move still cause there legs allow them to and some guys cant. We have had guys have crazy first years then never play like it again. And I think some of it has to do with what i wrote. Im no expert its just a common sense thing....someone with a better understanding of this tell me if im wrong.

The one that is likely gone, good stats or not is Jeff Thomas. I think he's going to bet on himself testing well at the combine or workouts. BUT EVERY JUNIOR NEEDS TO RETURN. ***The underclassmen that we want to push out stay 5+ years, the decent players that needs to return, leaves early lol.

Advertisement
The one that is likely gone, good stats or not is Jeff Thomas. I think he's going to bet on himself testing well at the combine or workouts. BUT EVERY JUNIOR NEEDS TO RETURN. ***The underclassmen that we want to push out stay 5+ years, the decent players that needs to return, leaves early lol.
Would not surprise me. He’s got a bunch of talent but I also don’t think he really cares much about the team and that will follow to the league. Can’t put my finger on it but he’s a loner.

See what makes a five star (most of the time not all) a guy whos coming in can add the weight and still be a freak. It why u see guys ball as youngins then add weight and cant move anymore. We been a victim for that a long time here...this is where evals come in and rankings.

Guys can add that weight but can they still move like they did in HS... and will the D1 speed be too much for them whwn u insert them into college. Most guys bulk and are never the same its why they are 2-3 stars most the time with 4 stars on the border with some guess work.

U recruit a Saquon Barkley add weight and still explosive or a Cook cause u know they can add a bit and still be monsters. The great ST same ****. Some guys can move still cause there legs allow them to and some guys cant. We have had guys have crazy first years then never play like it again. And I think some of it has to do with what i wrote. Im no expert its just a common sense thing....someone with a better understanding of this tell me if im wrong.
This is so incredibly short-sighted and lazy, but pretty on brand for you given your consistent agenda. Baker Mayfield was a walk-on with no D-1 offers. He won the Heisman and went 1st overall.

This is so incredibly short-sighted and lazy, but pretty on brand for you given your consistent agenda. Baker Mayfield was a walk-on with no D-1 offers. He won the Heisman and went 1st overall.
This has nothing to do with what he posted. Like, nothing at all.

Advertisement
Back