Banda to Utah St?

What good is it to be a so called top recruiter when you can't develop the talent?

In 2022 if Banda stays and we land some more top safeties but the one's already in his stable continue to look pedestrian we can at least hang our hats on something i guess.
Exactly, the safeties were trash this year. Hall regressed, Bolden regressed, and Carter get him the F out of my face. What did he actually do thi year? I'll hang up and wait for you all to tell me Banda's studs he developed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Be careful what you wish for...

Banda is the best recruiter we have on Defense, yall are putting your faith in Mauelito to replace him with a better recruiter something he simply hasn’t shown he’s capable of doing on the Defensive side of the ball.

Everybody loves to shît on Banda, but if he leaves just wait until December of 2021 & everybody is pulling their hair out because we missed on every top Safety we went after...

But this is what yall want, so don’t cry when shît gets Arctic cold out there, Banda goes & we’ll be left with Rumph, good luck with that shît lol.
This is crazy talk. If Manny wants any shot at remaining HC in 2022 he will get rid of Rumph and Baker. He knows that. The only thing to be scared of is Manny doing something stupid like appoint himself as DC.

Advertisement
Sure, I'll explain --

Hes been here going on 6 seasons and he regularly loses recruiting battles. Hes done well these past two seasons, which I'm happy for, but the misses are glaring and noteworthy. I'm not going to just forget the Jobes and Sherwoods and Stevensons. Our Safety depth sucks as does the development. None of the big boys respect or fear Banda as a recruiter.

Gun to your head --Theres a Safety recruit in our backyard who UF or Bama or LSU really wants. Banda is our primary on him. Who you betting on to win that battle?

He got his clock cleaned by the Zoe up in Nebraska last cycle as well.

We can do better.
My point was on defense he’s the least of our problems but if manny wants to be a long term hc here. He has to fire this staff and find his Mickey Andrews

Advertisement
Be careful what you wish for...

Banda is the best recruiter we have on Defense, yall are putting your faith in Mauelito to replace him with a better recruiter something he simply hasn’t shown he’s capable of doing on the Defensive side of the ball.

Everybody loves to shît on Banda, but if he leaves just wait until December of 2021 & everybody is pulling their hair out because we missed on every top Safety we went after...

But this is what yall want, so don’t cry when shît gets Arctic cold out there, Banda goes & we’ll be left with Rumph, good luck with that shît lol.
What if T Rob or Ed Reed was to replace Banda seems like an upgrade to me... Fire Patke and get Bush Sr as LB coach and you would upgrade that side of the ball?

What if T Rob or Ed Reed was to replace Banda seems like an upgrade to me... Fire Patke and get Bush Sr as LB coach and you would upgrade that side of the ball?
What if CIS stopped having a weird obsession with certain coaches/former players and realized

1) certain coach won’t be hire

2) they would hire unqualified people.

Advertisement
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Advertisement
Utah State is dumpster fire politically now because of the college presidents religiously biased comments about the interim head coach a few weeks ago during a zoom call. She questioned how his mormon faith would be a concern, her dumb *** said this in the state of Utah of all places and didn't think it would become an issue.

https://www.deseret.com/platform/am...**ett-john-hartwell-independent-investigation

Go Canes

Banda is leveraging for the DC job here. Said this months ago. Rumph Gone, DVD to CB, Banda to DC. Hire a sniper recruiter to fill the hole left by baker.
Nobody on the d staff is in a position to leverage anything. If and when Manny removes Blake he won’t go the same route with a less experienced guy. I could even see him separating from his scheme if changes are made. Going with a vet.

I posted yesterday I think there’ll be changes , Banda taking another job somewhere like Utah State would tell you a lot. You don’t leave Miami to go there for less money and the same title. Take that as you will.

Manny isn’t Al, he’s got going down being hard headed. There’s enough to bash him but making changes isn’t one. So I’ll wait until there’s no changes before I add another area to bash him in.

Last edited:
Utah State is dumpster fire politically now because of the college presidents religiously biased comments about the interim head coach a few weeks ago during a zoom call. She questioned how his mormon faith would be a concern, her dumb *** said this in the state of Utah of all places and didn't think it would become an issue.

https://www.deseret.com/platform/am...**ett-john-hartwell-independent-investigation

Go Canes

Yeeeeeeah; her comments reminded me of that old Southwest commercial after someone accidentally makes an embarrassing mistake & are asked “Wanna get away?” Lol

Utah, a Mormon state, w/ a good amount of Mormons on their team. Lol

Advertisement
Back