Banda to Utah St?

Advertisement
The fact that Banda is wanted confirms to me that he is our best coach on the defensive side of the ball. (i know Baker interviwed for the LSU DC position last year but it was a momentary lapse in judgment by Coach O). Banda is the first of Manny's guys that is wanted. Kuligowski and Simpson left to 'Bama and the pros after a short stint at Miami but both were Richt hires.

It's nice to see that Anderson wants Banda but he would be a massive loss from a recruiting standpoint. The silver lining would be that his departure leads to a complete overhaul of the defense.
Orgeron hired Pelini. That lapse wasn't momentary

Talk about culture shock going from Miami to Utah.

Nothing would surprise me at this point. Manny didn’t hesitate to can Penos and the others. As has been mentioned many times, the real issue is if Manny can cut ties with his boys on the D side.

62nd best recruiter.....no way....all I read on here is how great of a recruiter he is.....but those are the same porsters that still think dIAZ has a good dEFENSE

You may want to actually look at the list...and see who he ranks ahead of....

Advertisement
All recruited by Paul Williams.

-Rayshawn was always a baller.
-Redwine will have a decent career, but he definitely took horrendous a angles.
-Jaquan might not even be in the league next season, but he's always been sound.

Gurvan might not get drafted. Amari might not get drafted. Bubba was already legit, but he hit a wall.
Lots of excuses ....

Advertisement
Good thing this is not an election. It’s coaching staff changes. No way to critique it until moves are either made or not made.

We can discuss all day what we want to see and what we think the he should do and what he may do, but the reality is that’s all speculation. No need to crucify the man on speculation.

He was everyone’s villain last season until he fired Enos

After he hired Lashlee and took advantage of the transfer portal he somehow regained favor.

The same thing could happen again, could it not?

That sounds like the theory that you can't sue before an election because the fraud hasn't happened yet, and can't sue after because it's too late to do anything about it. How about folks who wanna discuss it do, and those who don't, don't?

Advertisement
Advertisement
You are serving up more whine than Banda ever did behind the bar... get some new schtick...
new schtick??? you mean facts and truth...... go pack Banda

Football Happy Dance GIF by Panda Express

Remember when Richt retired and we saved all that money on his contract and then simply promoted Diaz without an official HC search?

Same thing here. If anyone on Diaz’s defensive staff leaves, expect nepotism again.
Didnt really save that much......we are still funding Temples program

Diaz didn't trust Banda to make the calls. That's why he brought in Baker. If he can be a DC somewhere else, let him go. Diaz needs to revamp the whole defensive staff anyway.

Advertisement
Back