Banda-Patke co-dc, Simpson associate head coach

banda is a recruiter, hes not even a great coach. jess simpson would have been a better choice if this is what they wanted to do.

Advertisement
So you’re telling me that qualifies him to be promoted to Co-DC?

I have no idea but 99% of the posters on here *****ing have no idea either.

CIS should sell bumper stickers that say Panic First and Ask Questions Later

Advertisement
I have no idea but 99% of the posters on here *****ing have no idea either.

CIS should sell bumper stickers that say Panic First and Ask Questions Later
Banda has his unit playing at a high level pretty consistently, I don’t really have an issue with him. But Patke on the other hand, I would have preferred Rumph honestly if you’re staying within the program.

Banda will have put Jamal Carter , Rayshawn Jenkins , Jaquan Johnson, and Sheldrick Redwine into the league over three years. That’s actually very ******* good.
dude rumph is coaching them up too. Banda's value is recruits love the guy.

As far as Banda going to Temple....smart move by Manolo.

IF Manny y Banda are as close as rumored, bringing Banda is the WRONG decision. Manny is HC. Do you know how many friends on the staff he has or needs?

ZERO.

To be truly free for clear and level headed decision making, Manny must realize two things:

1) He is not "one of them"
2) He is not a "part of them"

He is the HC, and as such, is charged to make ruthless amd heartless decisions about the well being of the team.

Think Saban has "friends" on his staff? Think Jimmy had "friends" on his staff? Not so much they wouldn't run them.over with team bus if necessary to make the right changes. And I mean literally, not figuratively.

To me, it's actually encouraging Banda isn't going to Temple--and I hope Manny was the one who said, "you better get right with your current job".

That's what so disturbing about Mark/Jon Richt. He brought him on staff, AND James and BoT ALLOWED it.

HUGE..H U G E red flag that some of us stated from.day one...

And we are right...

JJ may not have had 'friends' but he took a number of Miami assistants with him to Dallas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont like the move but they might be good dcs. There are plenty of guys that go from minimum experince as position coaches to coordinator.

My guess is richt didn't want to change the scheme on defense. So he made the 2 guys that know it the best besides diaz dc.

I dont like the move but they might be good dcs. There are plenty of guys that go from minimum experince as position coaches to coordinator.

My guess is richt didn't want to change the scheme on defense. So he made the 2 guys that know it the best besides diaz dc.
**** we’ve seen on this staff before hand before that experience is sometimes overrated. Banda, rumph, Jess Simpson we’re first time position coaches at the college level but yet they have coached at an elite level since they’ve been here. The 2 guys know the system and if we hit on our recruits down the stretch AND most importantly richt hires an oc I will Be more than okay with this. This is a much better scenario than having richt completely fvck up and hire a uga retread like John janeck, Willy Martinez and or tommy tuberville or someone like that

- I’m not afraid of the Banda/Patke elevation. I think they can be good for Miami in 2019.
- I hope they can get it done; that’s the only thing that matters.
- Richt could have gone for the bigger hire and for his sake this better work.
- Simpson … I like; would t be surprised if he has a bigger role In the defensive planning.

- But we all know that the most important hire … is an OC.
And that’s where I’m with it

Advertisement
Back