Banda-Patke co-dc, Simpson associate head coach

I could've handled Rumph more than this. Say what you want about him recruiting. The guy can coach. Played for the best team ever and played in the league.
Lets crown him when the recruiting drops off, I cant give him Bandy cause Bandy was a dog I do give him props for MJ. Im on a wait and see but i hate his recruiting that much but I get it

Advertisement
This is a risky move, but I think both Banda and Simpson are super stars. Experience matters, but sometimes dudes stand out even with little experience.

In my business I know talented young guys with very little experience that run circles around very experienced and respected guys. On a huge $1+ billion project I am on the youngest member of the team (38 years old) is running **** and old dudes (all above 45, most in their 50s) respect it and follow his lead because they all know he is the top dog. Super stars are stars early.

Advertisement
Done. Absolutely done with this cheap *** university. What a bargain at $60000! Place was a rathole when I was a student. Bad enough at $2000 a year, but $60,000 for being 53 in the nation and having an athletic department that is so cheap and disgustingly bad it is an embarrassment year after phucking year. I hope the Cheesehead Hicks win 65-0, because this bunch deserves it!

You are the worst poster ever and I hope the team does well next year so they can stick it up your a**.

Y’all got to relax, they will run the same defense and it’s not like these 2 coaches can’t coach. Both are better recruiters than Diaz as well. Richt did this because he wants to keep the same system and continuity with the defensive coaching staff. If he hired a defensive coordinator they might have wanted to bring in their own assistants.

If this what it takes to hire a dynamic offensive coordinator it’s fine. We have more than enough money to do so and all of the defensive positions are filled. HE HAS to hire an offensive assistant. We will be okay

I’ll take this scenario over hiring someone like tuberville any day.

I remember when we did this with Coker...

Worked out so well

think of the SHORT term instead of the LONG term

....FAIL!

Advertisement
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

The absolute WORST possible decision I have ever seen. So does Patke have the record for fastest analyst to DC of all time?

He woulda got less backlash by promoting Banda, Simpson or Rumph to DC. Promoting Patke to co dc is a slap in the face and Embarrassing. Woulda been money ahead just promoting Banda this n his own. This is a freaking joke!!

Advertisement
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

The absolute WORST possible decision I have ever seen. So does Patke have the record for fastest analyst to DC of all time?
Meanwhile, Sabag is hiring former head coaches as analysts and consultants. Lulz

Y’all got to relax, they will run the same defense and it’s not like these 2 coaches can’t coach. Both are better recruiters than Diaz as well. Richt did this because he wants to keep the same system and continuity with the defensive coaching staff. If he hired a defensive coordinator they might have wanted to bring in their own assistants.

If this what it takes to hire a dynamic offensive coordinator it’s fine. We have more than enough money to do so and all of the defensive positions are filled. HE HAS to hire an offensive assistant. We will be okay

I’ll take this scenario over hiring someone like tuberville any day.
Mannys adjustments made his D what it is. Any DC can run a 4-3, but can they adjust in game? That’s what concerns me about the hires.

Advertisement
neither guy has coached a "unit"one was safeties other outside lb's. start interviewing for richt's replacement now. it's OVAAAA

I’m sure that search will be the laziest HC search in history as well.
Prepare fir HC Patke

If he makes this move and doesn’t hire an oc then there will be a lot of really ****ed canes fans. I honestly think Richt is to big of a pu$$y to tell a coach on staff that they are hiring an outsider and they aren’t being promoted. I don’t think he has the balls to tell his offensive staff he’s bringing a real oc in and there’s going to be some title changes coming

Advertisement
Back