Banda-Patke co-dc, Simpson associate head coach

Advertisement
well this is my official last post on CIS until I get word that richie richt is fired

that'll be a long time, but on that day I will once again click on this website and once again make a post here

it's been a real treat getting to know all of you, it really has. Think I registered on this forum around 2014, it's been a nice but painful ride. I can honestly say we were doing better in the golden days however, and that tells you all you need to know.

hopefully richie gets bought out next year, but you just never know with these idiots. Hopefully I can find something to pass the time better, this site has been awesome.

I will see you guys again some day..
hang in there pak !

And when we have a top 10 D next year what will y’all say??.. it’s about the culture change that manny brought to that D. Keep the culture rolling rather than start from scratch and hiring WHOLE NEW Defensive staff..why our fans can’t fully understand that part is beyond me. Y’all act as if Banda was not mannys 1st assistant of choice his last 2 successful stops and was a huge part of this Ds success this year
Actually it’s about the schematic adjustments Diaz made. But you’re right Banda was his guy, so hopefully he picked some **** up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rumor has it that his son will be named new OC

1540817293858.gif

Advertisement
And how do you gain experience? By doing the **** job. These guys learned under Diaz and by keeping them we keep the continuity of what Diaz built here at Miami. This is a good move for so many obvious reasons and the only people who hate it are people who would have hated anything Richt would have done in this situation.

Now Richt has an OC coaching spot open...
LOL if you honestly think Rorcht is hiring an OC. Much less a REAL one that will call plays. Just give up dude, Miami is done.

Advertisement
Lmfaoo I’m here for the comments. I told you guys this is a posibility. They don’t wanna change Diaz defense. I agree I’m just worried about the play calling aspect of it. But we have room for 1 staff member ;)

You are a real disgrace to the program

Y’all got to relax, they will run the same defense and it’s not like these 2 coaches can’t coach. Both are better recruiters than Diaz as well. Richt did this because he wants to keep the same system and continuity with the defensive coaching staff. If he hired a defensive coordinator they might have wanted to bring in their own assistants.

If this what it takes to hire a dynamic offensive coordinator it’s fine. We have more than enough money to do so and all of the defensive positions are filled. HE HAS to hire an offensive assistant. We will be okay

I’ll take this scenario over hiring someone like tuberville any day.

Advertisement
Back