Banda-Patke co-dc, Simpson associate head coach

Advertisement
I actually wanted banda to stay, not necessarily as the dc, but I think he's alright. Patke, all I know is he was like a grad assistant this time last year and the mf must be the second coming of saban the way this man is coming up.

This just isn't a faith inspiring move considering this happens less than a week after the "national search" and "everyone wants to come here" lines. It also all but confirms that no OC is being hired. If this is the hill Richt wants to die on, so be it. I've just been finished getting worked up over this stuff.

Advertisement
Banda and Patke are COMPLETELY unqualified to be anywhere close to DC. ****, their not even qualified for what they are doing at Miami. If this true, it's over and will not renew season tickets. Rorcht will be fired next year

And how do you gain experience? By doing the **** job. These guys learned under Diaz and by keeping them we keep the continuity of what Diaz built here at Miami. This is a good move for so many obvious reasons and the only people who hate it are people who would have hated anything Richt would have done in this situation.

Now Richt has an OC coaching spot open...

there are no words to describe how totally amateurish this is.

not even ONE interview of an EXPERIENCED DC ?

i will keep saying this --- Mork is burning down the Miami program ON PURPOSE !!!

If he was doing it on purpose he couldn't do any worse. This move moves Mork above and beyond Golden as a more perfect football *******. Congratulations Mork!

Rumor has it that his son will be named new OC
200w.gif

Advertisement
Done. Absolutely done with this cheap *** university. What a bargain at $60000! Place was a rathole when I was a student. Bad enough at $2000 a year, but $60,000 for being 53 in the nation and having an athletic department that is so cheap and disgustingly bad it is an embarrassment year after phucking year. I hope the Cheesehead Hicks win 65-0, because this bunch deserves it!

If he was doing it on purpose he couldn't do any worse. This move moves Mork above and beyond Golden as a more perfect football *******. Congratulations Mork!
Mork is NOT a CANE ! he has proven it and only these Mork Groupie *** kissers can't see that

Im obviously not jumping for joy for this but the reaction here is a bit much, IMO. These guys will continue running the same D that Manny did. That is a good thing. It gives continuity to what is (was?) A pretty strong recruiting class on the defensive side of the ball. That is a good thing. Id bet trying to salvage the class before next week was a big motivator in this move. Banda is a stud and that was a huge keep; I thought for sure he would bolt with Manny. Simpson has proved his worth. I already think he is better than Kool. Dont really get the Patke part tho.

Advertisement
well this is my official last post on CIS until I get word that richie richt is fired

that'll be a long time, but on that day I will once again click on this website and once again make a post here

it's been a real treat getting to know all of you, it really has. Think I registered on this forum around 2014, it's been a nice but painful ride. I can honestly say we were doing better in the golden days however, and that tells you all you need to know.

hopefully richie gets bought out next year, but you just never know with these idiots. Hopefully I can find something to pass the time better, this site has been awesome.

I will see you guys again some day..

And how do you gain experience? By doing the **** job. These guys learned under Diaz and by keeping them we keep the continuity of what Diaz built here at Miami. This is a good move for so many obvious reasons and the only people who hate it are people who would have hated anything Richt would have done in this situation.

Now Richt has an OC coaching spot open...

And if Richt actually hires a beast OC, he will prove all of us wrong. And if he makes another lazy move like promoting DVD to a coach position, we are still worse off than we were 1 week ago. There's literally no way we are better off now than if we kept Manny or hired a big name DC with our $1-1.5M UNLESS he actually hires an OC. Odds of that happening...horrible at best.

Advertisement
The same people who complain about recruiting are complaining about this move. That’s comical. This was the best move possible from a recruiting standpoint. Not only for class of 2019 but for class of 2020 even more.
these hires don't guarantee kids sign with us.

Advertisement
Back