Banda-Patke co-dc, Simpson associate head coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want someone to tell me it’s April Fools because if it isn’t this just put the final nail in the proverbial coffin. How did this even get approved? Who has the final say this is Twilight Zone ****!

I'm not saying Banda/Patke/Simpson are/are not the right hires.

What I will say is HC/DC/OC "skill sets" and "hire was good/bad" has reached Brobdingnagian proportions of distortion.

The screams of who is/is not qualified doesn't align with reality.

About ANY individual with proven successful leadership of a large organization could be a successful DC/OC/HC. Will they be perfect on day one? Hardly. Will they have quite a bit figured out by end of the week? If they are worth their salt, 1000000% they will.

How many "hot name" hires turn out to be busts? Here's a hint, more than no name hires.

I'm not calling into question Aranda's DC cred, but how many points were scored by the opponent in LSU's losses? Aranda makes HOW MUCH?

The decision at Miami is made, let's see how this plays out.

1544830281387.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys making it like Patke and Banda learned from Buddy Ryan during 80's.

Diaz was not that guy. I'm not going to trash the man but he wasn't that guy.

This was a lazy hire and you better hope. That Richt hires a top OC. These 2 young dudes will need bailing out next year.
there are no words to describe how totally amateurish this is.

not even ONE interview of an EXPERIENCED DC ?

i will keep saying this --- Mork is burning down the Miami program ON PURPOSE !!!

My question for those who want CMR gone (i want that too), why does this upset you so much? IF it turns out to be a terrible move that leads to an awful season resulting in him being fired and IF it atleast keeps some of the targets for 2019 in play (and we actually get them) then is that not a win-win? It’s kinda contradicting to want him to be fired and want him to hit home run hires.

Advertisement
I wonder when the skill position offensive side recruits are going to start up with the “Respect My Decision” decommit posts?

Advertisement
Back