Banda-Patke co-dc, Simpson associate head coach

You realize they have zero credibility as x&os guys and recruits look at this as a weak hire right???

I can’t believe your this blind.

Either you’re a hidden troll or you really can’t look at things objectively.

bandas the only one who's bringing in recruits in the secondary. you have zero clue how recruits think of this hire and neither do i since were not recruits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
None of these guys have proved anything that’s the issue I have. It’s manny’s scheme, he’s the one developing the plan and calling the plays, just because these guys were sitting in the office doesn’t mean they’ll be able to run the scheme efficiently.
so Banda doesn't get credit for making jj and sheldrick studs, and Pakte doesn't get credit for the striker position. It's manny's scheme and they are literally his prodigees or his students, I gurantee that they know just as much about manny's scheme as manny. Now the problem will come if they can make in game adjustments and recruit.

Actually we burned through our budget for the national search committee so we will no longer have room for a oc

You like this hire ? Hopefully it stops the bleeding on these decommits

I kinda like it and I'm also curious to see how much of Manny they have inside.

Also they helped to mold one of the best defense in the country.

As you said, this helps recruiting A LOT as the two are probably the coaches most beloved by kids.

On Simpson: I don't remember a more deserved promotion.

Our defense was great this year and that wasn't all Diaz. The guys getting promotions were a big part of all that. This all hinges on Banda. If he's up to wearing the pants this can work out fine on that side of the ball.

Advertisement
They have less experience than most MAC, Sun Belt and Mountain West staffs. And just because they worked with Manny for a few years doesn't mean they are Manny. I could sit with Warren Buffet for 2 years and learn to invest, but until i prove it myself there's little chance people will hand me millions to "test me out".
Boom!

I keep hearing and reading this was because they’re great recruiters, funny last time I checked we had 10 3 stars committed, 6 kids decommit in 24 hours, and were flipping kids from App state. I’ll wait til feb. but I’m waiting to see these “great recruiters”.

I still don't know about Searles. He could look like an entirely different coach in a spread system. Also jon richt might get groomed up if we get a big time OC thats a qb coach as well. Our future depends on this next hire

I agree.. but "jon richt might get groomed up"? Key word is might. Our QBs need help now. U know?

Advertisement
I kinda like it and I'm also curious to see how much of Manny they have inside.

Also they helped to mold one of the best defense in the country.

As you said, this helps recruiting A LOT as the two are probably the coaches most beloved by kids.

On Simpson: I don't remember a more deserved promotion.
Simpson is critical man

Advertisement
We just really don't want to win

tumblr_mt3jprM7r71qzuucoo2_250.gif

so Banda doesn't get credit for making jj and sheldrick studs, and Pakte doesn't get credit for the striker position. It's manny's scheme and they are literally his prodigees or his students, I gurantee that they know just as much about manny's scheme as manny. Now the problem will come if they can make in game adjustments and recruit.
Im not taking credit from them as position coaches, it’s the actual game planning, adjustments and play calling all of which they have no experience with I have a problem with.

Advertisement
Back