Banda and Rumph in-home tonight with Amari Carter

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami Hurricanes safety commit Amari Carter told CanesInSight that safeties coach Ephraim Banda and cornerbacks coach Mike Rumph will give him an in-home visit tonight in Palm Beach. Carter has his official visit to Miami set for the weekend of December 9th and will enroll in January.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Carter says he has a recruit he's working on getting here. Who could that be?

Advertisement
Omari Cartier and Billy Gibson give Diaz two absolutely savage options to compete with Finley for a spot next season.

Advertisement
Both Carter and Henderson want the #5 .
When prospects come on a visit & they have them wear the team's Uni's/gear, they just give them the number they wear in High School...

That's why Donaldson had on #55 , that's his number at Central... I doubt Amari or any of them for that matter will wear the same number once they're finally on the team.

Advertisement
Both Carter and Henderson want the #5 .
When prospects come on a visit & they have them wear the team's Uni's/gear, they just give them the number they wear in High School...

That's why Donaldson had on #55 , that's his number at Central... I doubt Amari or any of them for that matter will wear the same number once they're finally on the team.

exactly, it is vey rare. i wore 76 in high school, and was happy to upgrade to 69 in college. moved from left tackle to right guard!

Advertisement
Back