Ban Him

Ban NY

• Yes

Votes: 84 27.5%
  • No

Votes: 222 72.5%

• Total voters
I don't recall ever going to Nigeria, but then again there was that one time in college when I blacked out and woke up the next day wearing a batik dashiki and had about 50,000 naira in my pocket.
Started out the night with two and a half million.

Advertisement
Oh my goodness.

Is this really you, Reginald?!

We’ve been searching all over for you.

To confirm your identity, please tell me what color underwear Archibald was wearing the night we first played the Banana game?
Archibald's underwear? Yeah, that was not me. That was definitely a different Reginald. My apologies for the confusion.

That still leaves the dashiki and naira left to be explained. My search for answers continues, I guess.

As far as the incessant threads, I think NYSOM struck a deal with the mods that he would create a minimum of 5 threads per day to generate more clicks if they lifted his band. More clicks. More revenue. Win, win.
@Andrew got word of the 5 threads a day, and made a Mad Dash down CIS Hallway to strike a Deal with him....

Advertisement
As far as the incessant threads, I think NYSOM struck a deal with the mods that he would create a minimum of 5 threads per day to generate more clicks if they lifted his band. More clicks. More revenue. Win, win.
Ha...ha...how did you find this out?

*Gulp*

Banning @nystateofmind is not worthwhile, it's asinine.

A) Most of you don't appreciate how is character was created. He's playing back at the rules that got version 1.0 in trouble, and he's doing it brilliantly.

B) You can put him on ignore if he makes you, ummm, uncomfortable, shall we say. For whatever it says about me, I don't care, I'd rather read his ***gy innuendo and outright flaming Kenneth references than 90% of the mongoloid rants, meltdowns and homeresque criticisms of other programs. We have our own problems.

C) Your survey backfired. I didn't want to say, "poll" because a "backfired Pole" is one of @nystateofmind's favorite things, or people, to do in Europe, don't ask. It's for professionals.

Advertisement
Banning @nystateofmind is not worthwhile, it's asinine.

A) Most of you don't appreciate how is character was created. He's playing back at the rules that got version 1.0 in trouble, and he's doing it brilliantly.

B) You can put him on ignore if he makes you, ummm, uncomfortable, shall we say. For whatever it says about me, I don't care, I'd rather read his ***gy innuendo and outright flaming Kenneth references than 90% of the mongoloid rants, meltdowns and homeresque criticisms of other programs. We have our own problems.

C) Your survey backfired. I didn't want to say, "poll" because a "backfired Pole" is one of @nystateofmind's favorite things, or people, to do in Europe, don't ask. It's for professionals.
I think I might love you.

:)

Advertisement
Oh my goodness.

Is this really you, Reginald?!

We’ve been searching all over for you.

To confirm your identity, please tell me what color underwear Archibald was wearing the night we first played the Banana game?
Don’t fall for it Reg it’s a trick question.

Everyone knows archibald wasn’t wearing underwear that night.

Advertisement
Heres a fun game we can try:

Kinda like poker...if you put someone "all in" by initiating a poll to get them removed then you have to put yourself all in as well and if you dont get the 51% of the board to agree with you then your banned

Advertisement
Back