Ban Him

Ban NY

• Yes

Votes: 84 27.5%
  • No

Votes: 222 72.5%

• Total voters
It’s too broad of a question with a death penalty answer, especially given what I know on the mod end. Toning down of the shtick and mostly Canes threads.

If the poll was what I said, addressing the volume of non-Canes threads, the numbers would be higher and I’d vote that it should be reigned in. I’ll leave the shtick for a different discussion.

Advertisement
I wasn't aware this site was a democracy, i always thought of it more as a benevolent oligarchy.
I knew the Russians, Putin (Saban) and his oligarchs were behind this site.

From this it follows, we never should have fired Orgeron. He (and Trump) are the only chance we have of defeating Saban (and Putin). We should have given him a leave of absence instead of firing the way Manny does now by permitting players to leave and come back.

It's all very logical.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imo the incessant spamming of incredibly unfunny and repetitive innuendo grew stale long ago and he’s a shockingly needy attention *****, but I think guys being banned should be very rare and obvious. He’s not one of them,

I just scroll past his drivel.
Same here. Its not funny at all. I just dont pay it any attention.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't recall ever going to Nigeria, but then again there was that one time in college when I blacked out and woke up the next day wearing a batik dashiki and had about 50,000 naira in my pocket.
Oh my goodness.

Is this really you, Reginald?!

We’ve been searching all over for you.

To confirm your identity, please tell me what color underwear Archibald was wearing the night we first played the Banana game?

As far as the incessant threads, I think NYSOM struck a deal with the mods that he would create a minimum of 5 threads per day to generate more clicks if they lifted his band. More clicks. More revenue. Win, win.

Advertisement
Back