Bamarrero at it again

Bamarrero has no self control. Him being a jock sniffer coupled with South Florida kids entertaining SEC schools is the equivalent of a 600-lb. man being trapped in Dunkin Doughnuts for a week. @Stefan Adams, your boy needs to learn about optics.

Advertisement
Erick, Erick, Erick... My dude, either you are dense and don't get it, or you are stubborn and refuse to accept it. As a moderator / contributing editor of a team fan site, you are held to a high standard of fandom. There are rules that simply must be adhered to without question.

You cannot get caught publicly or openly 'liking' or showing any support to a rival team - especially not a hated in-state rival. Would an Auburn football site mod be allowed to get away with liking anything remotely positive for Alabama? USCe mod for Clemson? MSU for Michigan? OK St for Oklahoma?

The answer is a resounding **** NO! This is basic ****, Erick. You need to turn in your Canes card.

hes a kid. I think he just graduated last year. But he pushes it too far...dont care if you know the kids, your considered a public figure and liking and retweeting is not needed at all. It starting to come off as trolling, and then he gon get his head punched in by one of our crazed fans pretty soon. It aint worth it.Add to it hes a writer/mod on a CANES site, like what are you doing?. Even if your not a um fan you have to edge toward being non partial to rival teams

hes a kid. I think he just graduated last year. But he pushes it too far...dont care if you know the kids, your considered a public figure and liking and retweeting is not needed at all. It starting to come off as trolling, and then he gon get his head punched in by one of our crazed fans pretty soon. It aint worth it.Add to it hes a writer/mod on a CANES site, like what are you doing?. Even if your not a um fan you have to edge toward being non partial to rival teams

as someone who writes for various publications, you always have to realize who you are writing for and for whom. I get him having close relationships with some of these guys, that's fine. But to put this up, well, he's just causing himself headaches he doesnt need

Advertisement
Remember, without video it didn't happen. Someone get the vid.

How does that old adage go? "What happens at practice stays on the internet for the rest of time an
as someone who writes for various publications, you always have to realize who you are writing for and for whom. I get him having close relationships with some of these guys, that's fine. But to put this up, well, he's just causing himself headaches he doesnt need

Problem is he's not causing himself headaches. He can ignore us easily enough, and D$ or whoever's running the show these days keeps supporting him. What we think doesn't matter.

This is what happens when u get close to these kids.....thank god im not media cause i be like bruh u my best friend but since u going to uf i gotta cutt u off my ni99@. Even if my own child went to uf i wont speak to him till he graduates.
Maybe not even after that.

Advertisement
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Lol Could they look any less enthusiastic?
Although the Bama stuff was annoying, I told myself he's a kid who knows those guys. But come on man.. Our RIVALS is where he needs to draw the line.

He turned his social media into a gator shrine in honor of henderson (who got his feelings hurt and took his ball to the gators) before he ever congratulated jobe on leaving us at the alter.

Advertisement
At this point, only two things are possible: 1) he doesn't care what we think or 2) he is purposely trolling the fan base.

Clearly, the higher-ups on this site think it's worth keeping him around even with the backlash.

Maybe we all need to come together and not visit this site for a month and see if the CIS advertisers take notice.

At this point, only two things are possible: 1) he doesn't care what we think or 2) he is purposely trolling the fan base.

Clearly, the higher-ups on this site think it's worth keeping him around even with the backlash.

Maybe we all need to come together and not visit this site for a month and see if the CIS advertisers take notice.
This isn't a professional news outlet, we can't expect it to foster expectations of the writers.

ANDREW WHY YA'LL LET THIS **** ***** STAY ON THIS WEBSITE? CAN'T FIND NOBODY ELSE?

I'LL BE AT THE SCRIMMAGE IF I SEE THIS ***** *** ***** I'M GOING TO SPIT IN HIS ******* FACE OHHHH TRAITOR *** DISRESPECTFUL *** ***** HE KNOW WE DON'T LIKE THAT **** AND NOW HE'S DOING IT ON PURPOSE.

TAKE PICTURES OF WHERE YOU AT DURING THE SCRIMMAGE ERIC ***** ON MY FIRST BORN I'M GOING TO SPIT IN YOUR ******* FACE YOU PIECE OF ****.
I Don't do it.. send one of them young Idgaf cats to just knock on his car window. Just scare his **** a little bit. Maybe even bump his at the concession area.. See how he reacts.

Advertisement
Back