Bamarrero at it again

jar4989

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
How is this allowed to be an admin on this board?

2018-03-27_11-04-50.jpg

Advertisement
He is a worthless talentless hack, with no other skill set than to have gone to the high school he did. Nobody should expect him to learn anything from what he does around here, or in general at all. I mean how much of a **** face do you have to be for the Panthers to consider pulling your season tickets for christ's sake.

Advertisement
ANDREW WHY YA'LL LET THIS **** ***** STAY ON THIS WEBSITE? CAN'T FIND NOBODY ELSE?

I'LL BE AT THE SCRIMMAGE IF I SEE THIS ***** *** ***** I'M GOING TO SPIT IN HIS ******* FACE OHHHH TRAITOR *** DISRESPECTFUL *** ***** HE KNOW WE DON'T LIKE THAT **** AND NOW HE'S DOING IT ON PURPOSE.

TAKE PICTURES OF WHERE YOU AT DURING THE SCRIMMAGE ERIC ***** ON MY FIRST BORN I'M GOING TO SPIT IN YOUR ******* FACE YOU PIECE OF ****.

This guy sucks.

Gaining Stefan = Great Move

Keeping this douche = Big Mistake

Who here actually likes this guy or anything he brings to the site?

This is a Cane thing, and this dope obviously doesn't understand!

He congratulated Jobe for flipping to Baga and trolling our fan base and coaches, and now is liking pics of our top local WR target in a UFag uniform.

Cane Insight Mod?

Get this guy the **** outta here already.

Advertisement
What mod on any other team's site would be pulling this ****?

Answer is none.

This guy is such a jock sniffer of HS athletes that he feels the need to be "cool" with them even when they choose another school which is pathetic.

ANDREW WHY YA'LL LET THIS **** ***** STAY ON THIS WEBSITE? CAN'T FIND NOBODY ELSE?

I'LL BE AT THE SCRIMMAGE IF I SEE THIS ***** *** ***** I'M GOING TO SPIT IN HIS ******* FACE OHHHH TRAITOR *** DISRESPECTFUL *** ***** HE KNOW WE DON'T LIKE THAT **** AND NOW HE'S DOING IT ON PURPOSE.

TAKE PICTURES OF WHERE YOU AT DURING THE SCRIMMAGE ERIC ***** ON MY FIRST BORN I'M GOING TO SPIT IN YOUR ******* FACE YOU PIECE OF ****.

I would pay money to see this go down.

Advertisement
What mod on any other team's site would be pulling this ****?

Answer is none.

This guy is such a jock sniffer of HS athletes that he feels the need to be "cool" with them even when they choose another school which is pathetic.
In all seriousness, I think @collegefootballvidz would be a better addition than errk

No you won't.

Advertisement
Lol Could they look any less enthusiastic?
Although the Bama stuff was annoying, I told myself he's a kid who knows those guys. But come on man.. Our RIVALS is where he needs to draw the line.

Did this guy’s daddy donate to cis or something? I’d rather have that dude on YouTube that just interviewed Realus. I bet my next 2 paychecks he would never play footsies with any of these sofla turncoats.

Advertisement
Back