Cajuncane Senior Premium Joined Apr 22, 2017 Messages 23,436 Oct 5, 2024 #343 Well I guess Bama will fall from one to three now….cause they lost to another powerhouse SEC team you know..
Well I guess Bama will fall from one to three now….cause they lost to another powerhouse SEC team you know..
TwentySix Let It Rip Premium Joined Jan 2, 2014 Messages 8,230 Oct 5, 2024 #349 Let’s not rewrite **** for Bama’s sake by the way. This Vandy team lost to GEORGIA STATE.
Handsome Squidbum The only poster to ever bat 1.000 Premium Joined Nov 29, 2015 Messages 21,041 Oct 5, 2024 #350
Lokest Cavemantalytics PhD. Banned Joined Nov 3, 2015 Messages 8,395 Oct 5, 2024 #351 vandy qb a lil odd
Cylo Red Shirt Freshman Joined Dec 10, 2017 Messages 5,022 Oct 5, 2024 #352 Empirical Cane said: You mean, again? Click to expand... We got to make it 3 years in a row
OldhamA Senior Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 19,524 Oct 5, 2024 #353 Vandy QB dropping F and S bombs on the broadcast. Love it.
JHallCanes 2028 is our year Premium Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 56,568 Oct 5, 2024 #354 Can’t wait to hear about how it’s because of how deep the SEC is
H HurricanePhilly Recruit Joined Sep 24, 2012 Messages 5,345 Oct 5, 2024 #356 Vandy 100% is getting its doors blown off by Kentucky next week
TwentySix Let It Rip Premium Joined Jan 2, 2014 Messages 8,230 Oct 5, 2024 #357 TwentySix said: I’m about to get booted from so many group chats. Click to expand... There’s number 1
TwentySix said: I’m about to get booted from so many group chats. Click to expand... There’s number 1
dycane Senior Joined Dec 1, 2011 Messages 8,159 Oct 5, 2024 #358 Who tf was that kid having a temper tantrum for a minute straight?
TheEye This is a BLUE CHIP CLASS! Joined Feb 12, 2013 Messages 11,821 Oct 5, 2024 #359 James Franklin never did this $#|t!!
Canestomp They found us out--shut it down. Joined Jul 30, 2019 Messages 8,585 Oct 5, 2024 #360 Love seeing Alabama lose. I look forward to the day people consistently fear Miami and any loss quakes the CFB world when we lose. It's not a Natty for me. Though nice, that fear is when I'll know we're back.
Love seeing Alabama lose. I look forward to the day people consistently fear Miami and any loss quakes the CFB world when we lose. It's not a Natty for me. Though nice, that fear is when I'll know we're back.