Bama vs Gators (SEC Championship) - Game Thread

So who you got in the CFP?

I think it should be Bama, Clemson, ND and aTm.

It's probably going to be Bama, Clemson, Taint and ND/aTm.

Personally, **** the B1G for doing everything they could not to play this season. It's their fault Taint only has 6 games under their belt, and they didn't look like world beaters today even if they probably are one of the top 4 teams in the country.
I think it should be

1) Bama
2) Clemson
3) TAM
4) Notre Dame

I agree about Ohio State. They're not great (for them) this year anyway and they shouldn't get rewarded for being cowards.

Advertisement
Up to this last drive, Bama's playcalling had been incredibly precise. I don't wish bad on him, but it'd really help our defense in next year's game if Steve Sarkisian were drinking heavily again.

I'm not following. I don't think I ever scouted with stats. I've expressed my concerns re: Tua since before the draft. Watching Mac Jones now amplifies some of those concerns, which was my comment on this thread.
well i have no idea what you posted about tua since before the draft. but two guys throwing into the same windows can look different doing so. tua is playing vs NFL defenses every week now, what a different guy is doing on his old college team doesn't seem like very relevant information to me

Advertisement
I think it should be

1) Bama
2) Clemson
3) TAM
4) Notre Dame

I agree about Ohio State. They're not great (for them) this year anyway and they shouldn't get rewarded for being cowards.
No cot **** way nd is top 4

@RVACane

U brought up a good point and now I'm like just throw it out burn the whole thing. TAMU may get in and never play in their title game....so that's the best path just chill lose a game and take the week off and get into the playoffs lol. Then ND gets smacked in their accc they shouldn't get in they had their shot....

Such a fuqed up system

Advertisement
well i have no idea what you posted about tua since before the draft. but two guys throwing into the same windows can look different doing so. tua is playing vs NFL defenses every week now, what a different guy is doing on his old college team doesn't seem like very relevant information to me
What the ****. Haha. Tua throwing into giant throwing windows last year while at Bama is completely relevant to Mac Jones stepping into a similar situation (playing with great talent) and throwing into big windows.

What the ****. Haha. Tua throwing into giant throwing windows last year while at Bama is completely relevant to Mac Jones stepping into a similar situation (playing with great talent) and throwing into big windows.
I mean it’s cfb at elite programs with elite skill players. The windows are going to be big. Look at how Clemson, osu, and Oklahoma have been able to just plug qbs in and keep going

Advertisement
I mean it’s cfb at elite programs with elite skill players. The windows are going to be big. Look at how Clemson, osu, and Oklahoma have been able to just plug qbs in and keep going
Right, I'm aware. And, it's relevant to the discussion of how things transfer over. I mean, we've already seen hints of it with Tua at the Phins. He's accurate, but there's an adjustment to the tighter windows that require more anticipation. For us Phins fans, the good news is he's shown some improvement and he's operating with almost no skill position talent.

Right, I'm aware. And, it's relevant to the discussion of how things transfer over. I mean, we've already seen hints of it with Tua at the Phins. He's accurate, but there's an adjustment to the tighter windows that require more anticipation. For us Phins fans, the good news is he's shown some improvement and he's operating with almost no skill position talent.
Winning games with RBs people have never heard of.

Advertisement
Not getting your fat *** off the field on third down , offsides after getting a stop, not running clock on one yard line is how Bama gets you. They make no mistakes and wait for yours.

UF is actually lighting bamas *** up but it only takes a few mistakes to be down 18.
Bama is the Iceman of college football Crib. “It’s the way he flies, ice cold no mistakes. He just wears you down, you get bored frustrated and do something stupid and he’s got you!”
1608435558297.gif

That Bama coverage on 3rd down looked like we do most of the time. Bunch of dudes standing around and Pitts sat down in the zone.

Up to this last drive, Bama's playcalling had been incredibly precise. I don't wish bad on him, but it'd really help our defense in next year's game if Steve Sarkisian were drinking heavily again.
I don’t think anything is going to help lol. I expect bama to push them around on both sides

Advertisement
Back