Bama vs Gators (SEC Championship) - Game Thread

Hopefully, King returns, I think it’s a game changer with another year under Lashlee’s offense. With all of those losses on Alabama at QB, RB, WR, OL, CB and safety, I think the Canes have a chance to look respectable against Alabama to open the season .

Advertisement
So who you got in the CFP?

I think it should be Bama, Clemson, ND and aTm.

It's probably going to be Bama, Clemson, Taint and ND/aTm.

Personally, **** the B1G for doing everything they could not to play this season. It's their fault Taint only has 6 games under their belt, and they didn't look like world beaters today even if they probably are one of the top 4 teams in the country.

Advertisement
No? Watching him also light up enormous throwing windows in similar ways doesn't give you more info? Tua is accurate and hopefully will continue to get better (personally and with better weapons), but watching his backup come in and do these things should be considered.
this is why people scout with eyes and not with stats

We have no chance next year holy ****. That's this year's champ unless Clemson can pull it off with their all world qb. And they better not let TAmU in they didn't even play in the sec title game.
They letting aTm or ND in?

Don’t we play bama next year. If so we will be ready king or no king. Manny will the boys ready to play
We need to get out of that game, blame covid or whatever.. Tell them we have to play Wagner, couldnt break contract.. Any means neccessary

Advertisement
this is why people scout with eyes and not with stats
I'm not following. I don't think I ever scouted with stats. I've expressed my concerns re: Tua since before the draft. Watching Mac Jones now amplifies some of those concerns, which was my comment on this thread.

Every Bama game is so boring. Good for them I guess, but as a cfb fan, this is lame. Zero drama or excitement.
They've crushed the life out of College Football.

They've got an offence that scores 40 each week from the Shotgun, but it's boring. It's what happens when you ruthlessly press home your unfair advantage.

Advertisement
Three stars can also be program changers, if they are the right ones. For example, Matt Jones was a three star. So was Trask and King. I saw Jones visit Canes games with his dad when CMR was coach. We obviously didn’t get Jones, and the rest is history. Jon Richt set out QB room back. He really didn’t know how to recognize, recruit and develop QBs

Advertisement
It'll be a totally new team, but they'll be wildly talented anyway. Alabama guys go down and guys like Xavier Williams sub in at WR.
They got a superstar qb waiting in wing, #4 at rb look like he a beast and Saban is hogging WR at a rate that the rest of college football doesnt understand, they will put multiple wr in 1st round for 2nd year in a row.. They just signed like 3 top 10 wr..

Get out of the game, blame covid, blame wagner contract, go play mich st, do whatever you have to.. We got creampied by UNC.. bruh bama?!!!!

No, it's true. Their pass d has been garbage for years and they have way more talent than any team. Why do you think Saban tried to get hurry up/spread offenses to basically be illegal? He doesn't know how to stop them at all. He wants everyone to play bro style offense because then they can just out talent them.

Granted, I absolutely hate Saban, but this isn't just my hate talking (I'm fairly certain).
Please we've seen bad pass defense, Bama toying with the gates

Advertisement
Back