Bama vs Gators (SEC Championship) - Game Thread

It'll be a totally new team, but they'll be wildly talented anyway. Alabama guys go down and guys like Xavier Williams sub in at WR.
I remember when they used to say that about Miami, that we didn't rebuild, we reloaded. Saban got 5* littered on his 3 deep.
View attachment 138361

Just texted this to my gator buddies in a group chat and go nothing but Fu*k yous and Go Fu*k yourself
You're doing the Lords work.

Advertisement
Opening with Bama next year
The Office No GIF

Everyone talks about Bamas talent but this whole thing is just ran different. UF is actually killing itself with repeated mental mistakes at horrible times. Then Mullen cost them seven by not running clock on the goal line. It’s a death of a thousand cuts.

Alabama never makes the mental mistakes and rarely beats themselves. It’s so much more than talent. If you do make mental mistakes you lose your job to another five star. Just something as simple as bringing te in motion and running a qb sneak. The simple things are huge when you’re more talented , have smarter players and great coaching.

I hate them but **** you got to admire it. Especially when your team is the dumbest in the country.

Alabama has a receiver who is wide open/uncovered on every single play. How many times have they hit on a slant to the flat from the right tonight?

We have to play this team next year. They will literally score over 70, if not 80 points...
They're going to score 70 tonight.

Advertisement
Lmaooo.... ima tell you like ima tell my bro @RVACane...when we're on offense...if I see #56 Delance out there at RT, ima lose my cot dayum mind. How you all felt about Zion last year, is how we ALLLLL feel about him. Our best OL is

LT: 76 Gouriage
LG: 77 White
C: 61 Heggie
RG: Reese (we'd rather it be true frosh 78 Braun)
RT: 72 Forshyte

Ole Hev doesn't see it that way tho
I was surprised he went for the OL you just beat us out for. That dude’s leaner. I thought Hevesy likes to recruit overweight guys and sculpt them down?

Mullen's answer to his **** clock management: "Eh, I dunno, man, I don't think about **** like that."

He actually said "can't give an offense like that...opportunities."

Had just given them extra time to maximize their final drive opportunity.
Not getting your fat *** off the field on third down , offsides after getting a stop, not running clock on one yard line is how Bama gets you. They make no mistakes and wait for yours.

UF is actually lighting bamas *** up but it only takes a few mistakes to be down 18.

Advertisement
Mullen's answer to his **** clock management: "Eh, I dunno, man, I don't think about **** like that."

He actually said "can't give an offense like that...opportunities."

Had just given them extra time to maximize their final drive opportunity.
Goes to show that Mullen is cemented in his position as a really good, but not great HC. Guy is guaranteed 2-3 losses a year because of allowing the above to happen.

No, it's true. Their pass d has been garbage for years and they have way more talent than any team. Why do you think Saban tried to get hurry up/spread offenses to basically be illegal? He doesn't know how to stop them at all. He wants everyone to play bro style offense because then they can just out talent them.

Granted, I absolutely hate Saban, but this isn't just my hate talking (I'm fairly certain).

Last edited:
Everyone talks about Bamas talent but this whole thing is just ran different. UF is actually killing itself with repeated mental mistakes at horrible times. Then Mullen cost them seven by not running clock on the goal line. It’s a death of a thousand cuts.

Alabama never makes the mental mistakes and rarely beats themselves. It’s so much more than talent. If you do make mental mistakes you lose your job to another five star. Just something as simple as bringing te in motion and running a qb sneak. The simple things are huge when you’re more talented , have smarter players and great coaching.

I hate them but **** you got to admire it. Especially when your team is the dumbest in the country.
They've got a different Power 5 head coach watching each individual player and coach on the field. How many mistakes are they supposed to make?

Advertisement

they also have an NFL coach leading the offense and basically and NFL coach leading the team in Saban.

it’s an unstoppable machine and I knew it would be one the minute they hired saban. They have all the resources in the world to do and hire anyone they want. Their nutrition, training, facilities are better than some NFL teams. They are literally in a whole different level. Clemson has caught them to some extent but they also have had better QB’s overall with Watson and Lawrence.

LSU caught lightning in a bottle and had NFL talent all over their roster plus an NFL coach Brady leading that offense.

it takes top notch resources, elite recruiting and NFL coaching.

we have none of those 3.

They tie into each other.

Ivey makes a dumb mental mistake and who do we pull him for? Random Alabama 5 star DB makes a mental mistake and they pull him for another random Alabama 5 star DB.

Much easier to have coaching moments when your second string is better than their first string.

Advertisement
Until our players stop leaving early we will never catch up to them. Najee Harris iand Devonta Smith are 2017 recruits.
Do we even have any players from that class left? They have 4 of their 6 five stars still on that team from that class. All of them would’ve been early draft picks in but stayed for this year and even with COVID they didn’t fckng opt out..
They probably make more in college, they lose money going pro early

We have no chance next year holy ****. That's this year's champ unless Clemson can pull it off with their all world qb. And they better not let TAmU in they didn't even play in the sec title game.

Until our players stop leaving early we will never catch up to them. Najee Harris iand Devonta Smith are 2017 recruits.
Do we even have any players from that class left? They have 4 of their 6 five stars still on that team from that class. All of them would’ve been early draft picks in but stayed for this year and even with COVID they didn’t fckng opt out..
When we were winning National Championships, our players still left early.

they also have an NFL coach leading the offense and basically and NFL coach leading the team in Saban.

it’s an unstoppable machine and I knew it would be one the minute they hired saban. They have all the resources in the world to do and hire anyone they want. Their nutrition, training, facilities are better than some NFL teams. They are literally in a whole different level. Clemson has caught them to some extent but they also have had better QB’s overall with Watson and Lawrence.

LSU caught lightning in a bottle and had NFL talent all over their roster plus an NFL coach Brady leading that offense.

it takes top notch resources, elite recruiting and NFL coaching.

we have none of those 3.
It’s saban , plain and simple. Bama always spends the most through history. Saban has built a machine and system almost like it’s a cult. These guys are talent but he has them disciplined as ****. He can kill their dreams by benching them for another 4/5 star. It’s ran like a mini North Korea.

They never beat themselves , hardly ever. That’s not talent, that’s CULTure . A real culture manny.

Advertisement
Back