Bama vs Gators (SEC Championship) - Game Thread

We gotta play these ******** in 9 months.

robert downey jr sigh GIF

Advertisement
I wasn't blown away by Tua in College. The one game I've seen him in the NFL he was taken out of the game 'injured' and looked like he had a sub-par NFL arm.

Tua was good in college... the talent level was ridiculous. So far hes working with zero weapons offensively and no run game at all....

Id be interested to see what the Fins put around him this off season before I can judge him fully

Advertisement
Alabama has a receiver who is wide open/uncovered on every single play. How many times have they hit on a slant to the flat from the right tonight?

We have to play this team next year. They will literally score over 70, if not 80 points...

Advertisement
It'll be a totally new team, but they'll be wildly talented anyway. Alabama guys go down and guys like Xavier Williams sub in at WR.

For Bama, them playing Miami in the opener is equivalent to Miami playing UAB in the opener. Saban is going to put a little saddle on Diaz and ride him around the stadium like a jockey.

Advertisement
Tua was good in college... the talent level was ridiculous. So far hes working with zero weapons offensively and no run game at all....

Id be interested to see what the Fins put around him this off season before I can judge him fully
He was good in College, yes. He didn't wow me though.

My one big scouting mistake was Jimmy Clausen. Ever since that guy I've always looked for plus arm strength QBs - and if you look around the NFL at the successful young players, they've all got it: Herbert, Allen, Mahomes.

Saban must be a ****** db coach. He has 300 5 stars dbs and any team with a pulse can throw on them at will. The only thing that really stops it from being even more out of line is their front 7 is stacked beyond belief and gets to the opposing team's qb ridiculously fast.
stop no GIF by cerecdoctors

Advertisement
We gotta play these ******** in 9 months.

robert downey jr sigh GIF
Until our players stop leaving early we will never catch up to them. Najee Harris iand Devonta Smith are 2017 recruits.
Do we even have any players from that class left? They have 4 of their 6 five stars still on that team from that class. All of them would’ve been early draft picks in but stayed for this year and even with COVID they didn’t fckng opt out..

No? Watching him also light up enormous throwing windows in similar ways doesn't give you more info? Tua is accurate and hopefully will continue to get better (personally and with better weapons), but watching his backup come in and do these things should be considered.

Advertisement
Back