Bama starter vs. Canes in 2021

Go Canes!!

Leading the charge
Premium
Will be interesting to see how this works out.

Does Tua redshirt and we potentially see him as a senior in 2021 or does he plummet in the draft and rehab as a pro. That would mean the guy starting next week is who we'd possibly face in the season opener.

Advertisement

Does Tua redshirt and we potentially see him as a senior in 2021 or does he plummet in the draft and rehab as a pro. That would mean the guy starting next week is who we'd possibly face in the season opener.

no. hes still going top 5 and **** have a redshirt year while making millions. hes not gonna plummet unless its deemed career ending

He leaves early, gets drafted 1st round, but at this point his ankles are fubar. Sorry, not sorry for whoever gets him

Advertisement
no. hes still going top 5 and **** have a redshirt year while making millions. hes not gonna plummet unless its deemed career ending

All indications are it's a pretty serious injury. I can't see him going Top 5 in the draft 5 months from now.

All indications are it's a pretty serious injury. I can't see him going Top 5 in the draft 5 months from now.

if its not a career threatening or ending, i can see him top 5. if its worse (ill wait till we get final word), then he'd fall, but he doesnt gain a single thing by coming back. rehab in the pros on a paycheck not for free in college.

Advertisement
if its not a career threatening or ending, i can see him top 5. if its worse (ill wait till we get final word), then he'd fall, but he doesnt gain a single thing by coming back. rehab in the pros on a paycheck not for free in college.

I agree but it's definitely a major injury.

Advertisement
I don't get why you guys are so shocked at the suggestion. If he can't play football in 2020, why isn't that an option?

bc if he has a shot at getting draft even with the injury, then he can at least collect millions nd rehab and try to get back to normal. if he does that in college and doesnt return to normalcy, hes now screwed w no NFL check already cashed

Advertisement
I don't get why you guys are so shocked at the suggestion. If he can't play football in 2020, why isn't that an option?
Because he’s not going back to play college for free and get hurt again. Why is that difficult to understand?

He’s played in enough games and has enough film to show he’s a high first round pick. The only issue now is injuries.

If NFL doctors deem it’s not a career ending injury he’ll be drafted top ten.

But no matter what his bama career is over. Even if he could theoretically come back by the playoffs, no way his parents allow him to play another snap for free. That’s what I would do if he was my kid.

bc if he has a shot at getting draft even with the injury, then he can at least collect millions nd rehab and try to get back to normal. if he does that in college and doesnt return to normalcy, hes now screwed w no NFL check already cashed

I think the option to redshirt is contingent on the NFL not being willing to give him millions right now.

Because he’s not going back to play college for free and get hurt again. Why is that difficult to understand?

He’s played in enough games and has enough film to show he’s a high first round pick. The only issue now is injuries.

But no matter what his bama career is over. Even if he could theoretically come back by the playoffs, no way his parents allow him to play another snap for free. That’s what I would do if he was my kid.

Again, that is an option if the NFL isn't willing to open the wallet in five months. None of it is difficult to understand. Some of you are under the impression that this doesn't affect his draft status, as though they're going to pay "millions" to a guy with a broken hip.

nick bosa made the best decision of his career. its what most NFL top 10 draftable kids should do. ****, if Rousseau continue his production this year and has hype from the league this offseason, id sit out the moment he turned an ankle.

Advertisement
Back