Bama recruiting

Brous8988

Redshirt Freshman
While at my kids open house for kindergarten they were giving away books and one of the books was "I wanna go to Alabama". It was all about going to game day and tailgating. A bunch of kids took them too. We don't even live in Alabama we live in valdosta Georgia. Bama looking for elementary school commits

Advertisement
It will be their downfall. How many kids who were Canes since childhood do we lose to other schools? Ten twelve years from now those kids will commit somewhere else.

While at my kids open house for kindergarten they were giving away books and one of the books was "I wanna go to Alabama". It was all about going to game day and tailgating. A bunch of kids took them too. We don't even live in Alabama we live in valdosta Georgia. Bama looking for elementary school commits

Gotta get on the recruits early

Advertisement
While many of you may not think it's true,I can validate that my 2nd grader has been told A few times by teachers that he needs to "tell daddy to let you choose one" (Alabama or auburn) UAB is local, but the only room me you hear about them is during basketball season in the closing 5 seconds of the news broadcast. These kids have no clue of the outside world, and that's just how the local government and state educators like it. I've had to invest good money in private schooling, without question.

Last edited:
The legislators in the state of Alabama have and are instituting policies that legally segregate their schools and restrict what is taught in their schools. Its a sad fact, but young AA and their families are ignorant to the realities of Alabama society and are blinded by the attention and importance they are given during recruiting. Alabama is not a place where AA should support outside of getting a college education to combat the racist elements of that disgusting state!

Advertisement
Back