BaMA Racist Caller

Advertisement
Advertisement
Put this idiocy in perspective with the thread title. Some bigoted idiot called in on a live broadcast and said eff ninjas several times before they could catch it. It wasn't the show promoting this or some sorority girl going off like that chick from Jersey did last year.

Edit: The thread title has been changed since my original post. The original thread title was "BaMA Racist Video."

Last edited:
They edit it out and you can clearly tell it was somebody calling in just to get to 2 minutes of fame not really talk football so That's not a good portrayal of the redneck fans. now don't get me wrong there are some good portrayal of redneck fans out there that will drop the N word in conversation talking about players.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I guess the host never got around to editing it out? Must be a busy guy.

Put this idiocy in perspective with the thread title. Some bigoted idiot called in on a live broadcast and said eff ninjas several times before they could catch it. It wasn't the show promoting this or some sorority girl going off like that chick from Jersey did last year.

Sure. BUT:

1. It was a live show and is supposed to have a delay/censorship button.
2. Most of the people who heard it are not going to be very offended and/or make a big deal about it. Meanwhile, a weatherman in Rochester, NY lost his job for mistakenly saying "Martin Luther Coon".
3. We can blow this off, but it just SEEEEEEEEMS to happen in the South about 100x more frequently than anywhere else.

Advertisement
Don Pannu himself is his Alabaga Recruiter .... the Teflon Don from Coker and Radio's staff, the infamous ST coach who would never get fired...
.. that man knows about more dead bodies in S Florida recruiting than Jack the ripper in ole tyme London.... he has a dark ace on everybody...
Satan hires only the best..(or more like the crookedest of the lot).

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1548122516256.jpg

Advertisement
Back