Bama practicing at Green Tree

Advertisement
If Manny is smart, he goes full Belicek in this situation.
belichick broke the rules to gain an edge. if your neighbor asks to use your backyard and you decide to let him, it’s not against the rules to watch what he does there. just don’t leave your women or children outside.

Advertisement
I am sure their facilities are a bit better than ours, but wonder if they think it is pretty cool to be on ol' GreenTree, where so many great player were made in the past. I know I would dig it no matter where I played.
****, they are laughing at Miami while probably using (like they need it) it like a nice additional recruiting optic. Makes me sick they would agree to this...Saban getting all of our staff new cars?

Advertisement
Sure Hope were filming it all🤫
We can film every second of BAMA practice it will NOT effect the 70 point loss coming our way no matter what we do .

We cannot fix anything in one offseason we’re maybe 4-5 years behind BAMA in a there level of training and there adult mindset.

We’re just making fun of a team that we can’t even make there scout teams.

No matter who we get new in coaching .

WE HAVE TO SAVE US FROM OUR SELVES FIRST.

This will take 4-5 years to get right maybe longer.

Advertisement
Is Tuscaloosa cross country?
You’re missing the point. And this isn’t the first time another school has used Miami’s facilities. IIRC, USC did the same when they played Iowa in the OB way back in Carroll’s era. Probably have been others...

But, I’m curious though, where did Miami practice the week of the Rose Bowl or Fiesta Bowl back in 2002, 2003?

You’re missing the point. And this isn’t the first time another school has used Miami’s facilities. IIRC, USC did the same when they played Iowa in the OB way back in Carroll’s era. Probably have been others...

But, I’m curious though, where did Miami practice the week of the Rose Bowl or Fiesta Bowl back in 2002, 2003?
Didn't Alabama use our facilities a few years back? Don't think this is the first time for them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back