Bama practicing at Green Tree

Advertisement
They would laugh at Miami’s lockeroom, training and lounge area for sure. Everything else Miami has is pretty **** good facility wise though especially with the new improvements with the ipf

I’d have my guys watch them practice (if they’re able) and see how things are run. Good to see what great looks like. A front row seat on what to strive for.

It isn't I'm sure. Same with cameras, but it's fun to dream.

Nah....Saban was at Greentree in the mid 90s (95 & 98) when HC at MSU.....He asked Butch if he could come watch practices and Development....

butch should have told that weasel to get fcked.

someone with some $$$ get a plane flying over that **** saying, "highest paid players in football reside at alabma"

Advertisement
Advertisement
OP, I’m about 95% sure Saban doesn’t even know who Manny Diaz is...
Manny held those Bama offenses to 30 and 31 the two times he saw them. Saban might’ve wondered how those structurally unsound defenses kept him under 40 and looked in the media guide before speaking to the press after the game

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am sure their facilities are a bit better than ours, but wonder if they think it is pretty cool to be on ol' GreenTree, where so many great player were made in the past. I know I would dig it no matter where I played.
Actually my friend whose a grad asst. at Bama said that our indoor facility is one of the nicest that he had seen. His actual words were that it was Awesome there and that he was surprised how nice it was because he was under the impression that UM facilities weren’t up to par.

Could be good for any Bama kids thinking about hitting the portal. As they are on the sideline looking at the two deep get reps for the game and thinking to themselves “F this ish I need to go somewhere else to get some burn, Miami facilities are dope, it’s warm here, chicks look good, few dudes turned they careers around, I’m out, gonna call Manny” lol

Advertisement
Back