Bama practicing at Green Tree

Advertisement
Bama is practicing at greentree and the indoor facility today. You think Nick will be giving Manny any pointers on how to improve the defense??

Now all the Bama players see what they are missing, and half of them will be entering the portal right after the game.

Advertisement
Didn't Alabama use our facilities a few years back? Don't think this is the first time for them.
I wouldn’t be surprised of a number of teams have, especially for Orange Bowls and NFL teams for Super Bowls.

I don’t know why some posters seem upset about this. I’m sure Miami has used other schools facilities when they’ve travelled for a bowl games, especially the Rose Bowl and the Fiesta Bowls.

That said, if it were FSU or UF, I’d tell them pay to use the ‘Fins fields, or FAUs.

We need Carl Speckler hunting Gophers at night between practices ....should be good for 4-5 broken ankles or torn ACL’s every practice..

Really? I know teams for the super bowl have, never heard of a orange bowl team practicing here.

yup. Happens all the time. The options are either davie (fins practice facility), greentree or maybe a high school (gables was typically a popular choice going back a ways). They might skew more to broward since OBC is at HRS but yeah, greeentree was a popular choice for other college teams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back