Official Bama out of $EC Championship Game - Good!

Advertisement
The third down call is what did it for me. What were they trying to do?
Terrible play calling on that entire series. I thought the 2nd down call was the bad call. That was the qb draw. If Ole Miss was going to run the ball in that series, I thought they should have run on 1st down when they had Bama on the ropes. That pass on 1st down was also a bad call, because it was basically a one receiver route and would have to be executed perfectly to have worked. Bama was able to calm down a little after the incomplete on 1st down.

I kind of understand the 1st down call as they were going for the win right there, but it wasn't necessary at that time. I thought the 2nd down qb draw was predictable after 1st down. Not sure what happened on 3rd down. Maybe credit Bama for that? Only play that made sense was the 4th down call

Had his team on the verge of beating the best college coach ever, and competed against a roster filled to the gills with 5 stars. So yes.
But but we just beat ga tech…yay lol…and I was at the game and the team and coaches were celebrating like the won a national championship lol

1668300569990.gif

1668300847550.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back