Official Bama out of $EC Championship Game - Good!

Advertisement
Yes GIF by Brittany Broski

Advertisement
The 3rd down call right before was garbage too

Take the 3, man. Dude got super tight w/ his play calls in the clutch. That’s how they almost lost last week, too. Head scratching calls in the clutch.

Edit: upon further review, I didn’t see Ole Miss was down 6. However, that 3rd down call was inexcusable to put them in 4th & 16.

Last edited:
Lane always thinks he’s outsmarting the world lol. He’s a good coach but that 3rd down call was awful at eh end

Advertisement
Take the 3, man. Dude got super tight w/ his play calls in the clutch. That’s how they almost lost last week, too. Head scratching calls in the clutch.
A 4th and 16 or make a fg, recover an onside kick then kick another Fg? There was 50 seconds on the clock and they had 1 TO. Nothing wrong with 4th down call. 3rd was gattis like.

I only saw the bomb FG to put Bama up 30-24 and the remainder of the game.

3rd down should have been a short pass and try to get some YAC, 4th and short(er).

Advertisement
Take the 3 with 50 secs left? I dont think going for it was wrong.. You have a chance to win, hoping for low chance onside I take that shot every time..

3rd down draw was bad call But Im going for it, you have no choice..

Take the 3 with 50 secs left? I dont think going for it was wrong.. You have a chance to win, hoping for low chance onside I take that shot every time..

3rd down draw was bad call But Im going for it, you have no choice..

Nah; it was my fault. I didn’t see the score. I thought Bama was up 27-24. Missed them making that long FG. I saw them stopped on 3rd down & I tuned into the BC vs. NCST game. Came back to see Ole Miss driving & assumed it was still 27-24.

Advertisement
They ran it all over bama to get down there and then the kid didn’t touch the ball once inside the red zone. :youre-nuts:

Bad play calling; it’s like Kiffin gets tight in these moments. Ole Miss had Bama on the ropes. Thought it was going to be another LSU moment for them.

Advertisement
Back