Off-Topic Bama gonna Bama

Advertisement
Honestly I don't give a *****! You a **** man! Act like it! You don't get to choose your gender! What's so difficult about being what you were born as?
It isn't that cut and dry. Some people are born with the wrong body. Imagine being trapped in the wrong body. It appears to me that there are also a lot more issues with trans women than trans men. I think that is telling of our society.

Advertisement
Canes, Chinese food, CIS....did I miss anything?
NPR
IPA
Herb
FBLA
Social Justice
Love for family, wanting them to do well. A desire to help those you care about. You seem like you would also help someone you didn't know . . . for example say someone you knew was a parent to someone wrongly convicted and serving time in prison. Some people will not ever be able to do that. I think you can conceptualize that.
Love for your community
desire for peace
sense of disappointment in not making every goal made :)

Maybe I was over zealous on a couple, but I still think we might have more in common. Maybe not?

Advertisement
It isn't that cut and dry. Some people are born with the wrong body. Imagine being trapped in the wrong body. It appears to me that there are also a lot more issues with trans women than trans men. I think that is telling of our society.
If you think you were born in the wrong body, than there is probably something wrong with your brain.

If Bama had rejected say a ******* sorority from forming, that would be homophobic. Biological males at a sorority? C'mon man, the more you guys push this far left ideological bull****, the more backlash there will be.
Exactly. Just like no transgender male should be allowed to participate in woman's sports because he becomes a "female"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back