Off-Topic Bama gonna Bama

Advertisement
Just because you want to be a girl doesn’t make you a girl.

Any creep that wants a sneak peak now can just claim to be female and walk into the female restroom or locker room. They are making it too easy for the creeps now-a-days.

You really dont think she should be allowed to join a sorority? There is nothing to see here. Bama just discriminating against a person, she is a member of the human race.

Should a fraternity or sorority have to let anyone in? Are they not allowed to establish a bar for entry?

Advertisement
Advertisement
quotev GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, I dont really think HE should be. The thought of a 300 pound guy in a dress inside a bathroom with my daughter scares the **** out of me.
You are just being bigoted. Respectfully. No reason she should have been rejected. You know good and well she fly!!

Don’t be homophobic. I mean if you prefer to take it up the **** I ain’t mad or jealous. Do you.
That's the thing, I don't think a lot of people care what other people do with their lives. But, they get called homophobic because they don't believe a man should be in a sorority, or change the rules to fit them or who they believe they are.

What would stop a straight male from joining a sorority if this guy can't?

people are so quick to talk about the fact shes trans and not even mentioning the fact that she's ugly af. Maybe not EVERY sorority at bama, but alot of them are pure dimes across the board. Idc what she is she doesn't make the cut for most of them. We had a trans girl in one of the top sororities at UM just 2 years ago, and we had to go up and down the line reminding every guy in the frat she was a he every **** party. Even at pool parties. You seriously could not tell unless someone told you. Her surgeon deserved every penny.

Advertisement
Back