Bama Game: Pre Camp notes from their side

I hope we improve but let’s but things into perspective here, last year we looked like **** versus what was the worst team team Clemson has had since the 2017 Bryant lead team. Staying competitive in this one would show a huge improvement.

Advertisement

Alabama Football Defense​

Defensive Line​

• Starters: Byron Young, Tim Smith, Phidarian Mathis and Justin Eboigbe
  • In the rotation: D.J. Dale, Jah-Marian Latham, Jamil Burroughs
  • Possible breakthrough: Monkell Goodwine

Outside Linebackers​

• Starters: Will Anderson Jr. and Chris Allen
  • Second-unit: Drew Sanders and King Mwikuta or Chris Braswell
  • Possible breakthroughs: Keanu Koht and Dallas Turner

Inside Linebackers​

• Starters: Henry To’o To’o and Christian Harris
  • Second-unit: Jaylen Moody and Shane Lee
  • Possible breakthrough: Deontae Lawson

Secondary – Cornerbacks​

• Starters: Josh Jobe and Jalyn Armour-Davis
  • Second-unit: Kool-Aid McKinstry and Khyree Jackson
  • Third Corner (Star) Starter: Malachi Moore
  • Third Corner (Star) Back-up: Kool-Aid McKinstry or Khyree Jackson or Marcus Banks
  • Possible Breakthrough: Terrion Arnold

Secondary – Safeties​

• Starters: Jordan Battle and Brian Branch
  • Second-unit: Daniel Wright and Kristian Story
  • Possible Breakthrough: Terrion Arnold
  • Money Starter: Christain Harris or TBD
When DeMarcco Hellams returns, either he or Branch will take the Money role.

Alabama Football Offense​

Quarterback​

• QB1 – Bryce Young
  • QB2 – Paul Tyson
  • QB3 – Jalen Milroe

Running Back​

• Starter: Brian Robinson Jr.
  • RB2 – Trey Sanders
  • RB3 – Jase McClellan or Roydell Williams

Wide Receiver​

• Starters: John Metchie, Slade Bolden, Jameson Williams
  • Fourth WR: Javon Baker or JoJo Earle or Thaiu Jones-Bell or Traeshon Holden
  • Possible Breakthroughs: Agiye Hall, Christian Leary and Ja’Corey Brooks

Tight End​

• Starters: Jahleel Billingsley and Cameron Latu (if Billingsley makes it out of Saban’s doghouse)
  • Second-unit: Major Tennison and Robbie Ouzts or Caden Clark

Offensive Line​

• First Unit: (L to R); Evan Neal, Javion Cohen, Chris Owens, Emil Ekiyor Jr. and Kendall Randolph
  • Second Unit: (L to R); Pierce Quick, Amari Kight, Darrian Dalcourt, Tommy Brown and J.C. Latham

Alabama Football Special Teams​

• Placekicker: Will Reichard
  • Punter: James Burnip or Ty Perine or TBD
  • Snapper: Kneeland Hibbett or Carter Short
  • Kick Returners: Camar Wheaton and others TBD

JFC!!!!!!
My wife yelled across the room
“If I have to listen to that sht for 30 more seconds it’s gonna get shut down for at least a month”
To think that we have a high probability of losing to team that this goofy mfer roots for.

Advertisement
What i find funny, Bama brings in transfers, 1 from Tennessee which was a dumpster fire and they immediately become a starter, no freaking out, people assume he balling. We bring in transfers and people freak out that they take a starting spot. As for Bama boards not mentioning us, why would they? We have no respect from the playoff level programs at this point. Every time we get on the stage, we not only lose, we stunk up the joint. Threw away all the respect we earned since the 80s. But now its far enough gone where these players need to build their own legacy on the field

Look back to when he was at

When he was at Penn St his TEs only had 1800 yards combined in 2 years

In 2011 his only year as OC at NE was Gronks & Hernandez first year terrorizing the NFL as a 2 headed monster. 2012-13 as HC at Penn St his TEs only combined for 1800 yards. Safe to say expect him to use them when he has them as weapons

In 2011 in NE he only unleashed the most deadly TE combo in history on the NFL. And then 2012-13 while at Penn St his TEs only totaled 1800 yards. I think it's fair to expect him to utilize the TEs that Saban has. After all you have to expect Saban is playing chess not checkers. Hence why I think a lot of the chatter coming out is about the freshmen WRs. I don't buy that when he has 2 legit weapons at TE

Yeah TrumpyCane knows they were deadly

One killed a guy

we have the better qb, by a long shot. whenever that's the case you never know. if bryce young is serviceable then we'll lose, if he throws a few picks and gets rattled then we have a legit shot

Advertisement
we have the better qb, by a long shot. whenever that's the case you never know. if bryce young is serviceable then we'll lose, if he throws a few picks and gets rattled then we have a legit shot
Why are you confident about this? King has been better to this point in their careers, but Young may very well be better moving forward.

Saban's post practice press conference today -

Saban is a motivator not a cheerleader. Manny still needs to learn this aspect. It’s commendable Manny is a positive person but I never get the feeling the team is ever uncomfortable around him which I think your team needs a little bit of that and Saban has mastered that aspect and why they don’t get complacent.

Saban is a motivator not a cheerleader. Manny still needs to learn this aspect. It’s commendable Manny is a positive person but I never get the feeling the team is ever uncomfortable around him which I think your team needs a little bit of that and Saban has mastered that aspect and why they don’t get complacent.

Manny will succeed or fail being himself. You fake it and they’ll see right through it.

Advertisement
Why are you confident about this? King has been better to this point in their careers, but Young may very well be better moving forward.
i'm not conerned about what bryce young will do in his career. King has established himself as an elite playmaker and is a super senior qb. bryce young is a freshman and starting his first ever game, king is the much better qb in this game

Man we need a tru dat emoji... I see so many comments that'd I would be like, true, true not necessarily a like or I agree but more like, that's probably a true statement and or opinion.

Advertisement
Alabama has their press conference rhythm mastered.

The administrator is fast and effective.

No stupid questions. Questions asked quickly.

No background noises like construction or lawnmowers.

Shows a program is run by professionals when all the non-football aspects are top-notch.

Saban's post practice press conference today -

Basically his team is practicing sloppy, the center position sucks with bad snaps, he pays players and coaches from south Florida bags , the team is inconsistent and not focused, the QB is smart but has bad timing and is inaccurate, the skill positions are not consistent, he does not care about other conferences, some crap about Toledo and Sparty, King is a Heisman candidate, their punting position sucks but is improving , He is going to rugby practice, DBs suck and not everyone is on the field for practice.

Google translate Translated to true Miami fan language :

15-0.

So let’s ignore Sabans record and motivation tactics? It’s not fake, it’s pulling strings.

The Saban coaching tree is littered with failures, mediocrity and wannabes.

Riley, Day, Swinney, Campbell and others all have their own identities and are doing just fine.

Manny needs to be himself, you can’t be anything else and succeed

i'm not conerned about what bryce young will do in his career. King has established himself as an elite playmaker and is a super senior qb. bryce young is a freshman and starting his first ever game, king is the much better qb in this game
We just don't know that. Elite talents are often elite talents on day 1.

When we played at OU in 2007, I remember there were questions about their new QB. They were replacing a record-setter (I forget which one), and the new guy was unproven.

The new guy was Sam Bradford and he totally shredded us.

I remember Jameis was also unbelievably good in his first game, I believe at Pitt.

Young is that caliber of prospect. There is a good chance Alabama has a star at QB this season, starting on September 4th.

Advertisement
Back