Bama. Clemson. Michigan. ND.

I think ucf May be ranked #7 or 8 when the polls come out tommorow.

It will get interesting if bama beats uga as expected.

Clemson wins out

Notre Dame wins vs usc

So 1 more spots left

Michigan loses to Ohio state(I think Their resume is so damaged this year that it doesn’t matter if they beat Michigan or not)

That opens the door for Washington state and ucf

If everything else goes chalk like you think, and Ohio State does win vs. Michigan, and the B1G, I'm confused how you think their resume is too damaged to get them in. They will have finished the season beating a playoff spot team and another top 20 team. Not sure anyone has that left on their schedule so they will have finished the season hotter than any team. And I hate Ohio State.

Advertisement
I’m fine with putting the nail in Urbie but I just don’t see Jimmy winning in the Shoehorn. It’s his kryptonite against his arch nemesis. Weirder things have happened before but Haskins is a **** good QB and Ohio St.’s offense is for real. I concur their defense isn’t stellar, hats off to Schiano for crapping the bed there. I think Baga is beatable it will all depend if teams play the same way that Miss St did in their game and knock the crap out of Tua who hasn’t proven yet he’s a tough QB back there. If it’s carte blanche and Clemson plus Baga make it to the CFP Championship game I think the Tigers most definitely have the front four DL that could cause Baga fits. That, and they can keep pace with Baga’s offense so there’s that too. I’d like to see Oklahoma get another shot but they have zero defensive capabilities so they obviously won’t make the final game. I’d also love to see the Mad Pirate in the CFP, against Baga. I’d love to see the veins pop out of Satan’s neck trying to slow down that offense.

What if Michigan, ND and clemson win out but Georgia beats Baga......Does baga not make it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only way Bama is not in is if they lose to Auburn and UGA. Which ain't happening.

It's all hypothetical at this point because I don't think UGA beats Bama.

Undefeated ACC champ Clemson, Undefeated ND, 1 loss SEC Champ UGA head to head against Bama, 1 loss B1G champ Michigan, and 1 loss Bama. Basically between Michigan and Bama. B1G conference would **** an absolute chicken if Bama was put in over their champ that has just 1 loss.

If you have seen michigan and OSU defenses play this year. No way does osu beat them. I think this will be the game than puts the nail in the urban meyer coffin.

I've watched a lot of both teams. OSU should have lost 2-3 games by now. No doubt their defense is brutal and Michigan's is one of the best in the country. I think OSU will pop for a couple explosive plays though, which Michigan is less likely to do. Home field matters too. I'd love for Michigan to win and I think they're probably overall a better team. But I just feel like OSU's going to pull it out. I hope I'm wrong and Meyer retires on doctor's orders.

Advertisement
Get out of my face with the UCF nonsense. Play real teams week in and week out then talk to me. We have seen this song and dance before with these type of teams.

Advertisement
Bama and Clemson are on a collision course from a mile away. They’ll both show up on Jan 7 and having voluntarily replaced quarterbacks that got them in the same place previously. They’re both that good.

We shouldn’t be that far apart. The horses live in our backyard. But sadly (disturbingly), you and I care more about winning than the people in charge of winning.

Uga not beating bama so they not getting in the playoffs
Question is if Bama loses that game they will still get in cause they slurp the fuq out of them, they didnt win there conference last year and for them that means nothing they get a bama pass.

Advertisement
Back