Bama Booster passion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
So I’m military and had to go recieve training on a program I’m taking over. The trainer was a civilian who was a huge Bama fan. As he was showing me training objectives and items on his computer screen I peeped his internet tab and saw rivals, 247, scout and Espn. After about an hr of job related training we took a coffee break and the conversation turned to college football specifically Bama. This guy was in his late 40’s to early 50’s, retired military, and now holds a high level GS position in the Department of Defense. What shocked me is he knew detailed intel on this cycle’s recruits for Bama. ALL OF THEM. He knew about Tyson Campbell and Surtain from last cycle and he basically stopped inches short of saying he pays into a foundation that pays recruits. He gloated about his signed memorabilia and his love for he team. He said for his part “hypothetically he would do whatever was needed for his team to win” his words. I know I’m not saying anything that’s not already known on here but today was my first time interacting with an individual who openly represents this complex system that yields massive results for Bama in terms of recruiting. I brought up Kirby smart and he scoffed. “He’s recruiting well because he’s using our blueprint” “but Georgia is a wanna be and they jus put together a system based off ours without the infrastructure” again his words.
At this point my only hope is the FBI eventually cracking heads to at least slow down this madness. Because in the name of winning it’ll only continue to get worse.

Advertisement
I'm convinced Bama fans have major insecurity issues for being from the most historically racist state in the country, so they pay big recruits (usually young black males) and use the success of the football program to cover up their guilt and insecurities.

They're all a bunch of weirdos if you ask me.

I'm convinced Bama fans have major insecurity issues for being from the most historically racist state in the country, so they pay big recruits (usually young black males) and use the success of the football program to cover up their guilt and insecurities.

I think you're giving Bama fans waaayyy too much credit. They just wanna win football games. They dgaf about the people playing. They don't consider the ballplayers people, they're commodities. For all Saban and Bama fans care the dudes wearing crimson could be blue robots.

I think you're giving Bama fans waaayyy too much credit. They just wanna win football games. They dgaf about the people playing. They don't consider the ballplayers people, they're commodities. For all Saban and Bama fans care the dudes wearing crimson could be blue robots.

I mean, yeah, you're right. Bama fans do use winning games as a source of pride/confidence, but they take it completely to another level. Their fan base is almost like a mindless cult (i.e. Scientology).

Alabama is the fourth poorest state in the US, so I'm sure a lot of those people donating money to the football program are going broke all so they can see the program succeed.

Advertisement
Whether true or not my perception is, When asked what they want to be when they grow up, most kids in Alabama first say Football player for the Crimson Tide. Next answer is booster for the Crimson Tide. Helping out ole Saban & the Tide seems more important to them than paying off their mortgage. Their success on the filed is so important to them because unlike in Miami there is nothing else competing for peoples entertainment dollar. Just my opinion.

Don’t kid yourselves.

They have a shadow booster system that’s well funded and pays hidden millions every year into recruiting, much of it in cash and/or enticements to recruits and families. Not all of whom end up at Alabama.

Don’t believe me? Don’t believe that this type of money is available in one the poorest, most racist states in the union?

Look here: 👀

Luxury condos next to the stadium, basically for tailgating, 500K to well over 1.5 million. In dirt poor Alabama. While in Miami, we have people complaining about $20 parking.

9710DCB0-032B-4C15-950D-A5B289117226.jpeg

0B0540EB-671D-4266-AB75-339498A612A4.jpeg

Don’t ever question that the money is there so Alabama can pay their players. Everyone in college football knows they’re basically NFL lite salary payroll for their star recruits.

Guys like @Dwinstitles need to understand this is the difference between Bammer, UGA, and a few other schools and Miami. We don’t have this, we don’t have these boosters. They just don’t exist for us. But we do have morons, some on this site, that encourage people, to NOT contribute. See the difference?

So I’m military and had to go recieve training on a program I’m taking over. The trainer was a civilian who was a huge Bama fan. As he was showing me training objectives and items on his computer screen I peeped his internet tab and saw rivals, 247, scout and Espn. After about an hr of job related training we took a coffee break and the conversation turned to college football specifically Bama. This guy was in his late 40’s to early 50’s, retired military, and now holds a high level GS position in the Department of Defense. What shocked me is he knew detailed intel on this cycle’s recruits for Bama. ALL OF THEM. He knew about Tyson Campbell and Surtain from last cycle and he basically stopped inches short of saying he pays into a foundation that pays recruits. He gloated about his signed memorabilia and his love for he team. He said for his part “hypothetically he would do whatever was needed for his team to win” his words. I know I’m not saying anything that’s not already known on here but today was my first time interacting with an individual who openly represents this complex system that yields massive results for Bama in terms of recruiting. I brought up Kirby smart and he scoffed. “He’s recruiting well because he’s using our blueprint” “but Georgia is a wanna be and they jus put together a system based off ours without the infrastructure” again his words.
At this point my only hope is the FBI eventually cracking heads to at least slow down this madness. Because in the name of winning it’ll only continue to get worse.

SPACE FORCE PROGRAM??????

Thanks for your service - and the intel!

Advertisement
Don’t kid yourselves.

They have a shadow booster system that’s well funded and pays hidden millions every year into recruiting, much of it in cash and/or enticements to recruits and families. Not all of whom end up at Alabama.

Don’t believe me? Don’t believe that this type of money is available in one the poorest, most racist states in the union?

Luxury condos next to the stadium, basically for tailgating, 500K to well over 1.5 million. In dirt poor Alabama. While in Miami, we have people complaining about $20 parking.

View attachment 60701

View attachment 60702

Don’t ever question that the money is there so Alabama can pay their players. Everyone in college football knows they’re basically NFL lite salary payroll for their star recruits.

Guys like @Dwinstitles need to understand this is the difference between Bammer, UGA, and a few other schools and Miami. We don’t have this, we don’t have these boosters. They just don’t exist for us. But we do have morons, some on this site, that encourage people, to NOT contribute. See the difference?
Off the top of my head, some of those are about $750 bucks a square foot - in Tuskkkaloosa no less! Insane! I doubt there are many others that can compete with that.

Winning at all costs! Did anyone believe that Scurvy Smart wouldn't bring the bag game with him from Baga?

first thank you for your service.greatly appreciated.

What your saying and what OCCC says is correct.I'd say most SEC teams have a huge pool to pay out to recruits.

I know for a fact that LSU sets aside 2 million to 2.5 million every year to pay recruits.I've told the story many times as to why Speedy Noil ended up at A&M and not LSU with his buddy's Fournette and Malachi Dupre.

there's millions out there guys and recruits and their families are getting a bunch of it.We are just very fortunate that we have parents with morals and kids that want to stay home and rep the U as opposed to only thinking about money.

I imagine you put more thought into that post than most people in Alabama do about race.

I'm constantly amazed at how posters here talk about pretty much the entire south as if it's populated by nothing but racists. You should all get out more as the majority of people I've met couldn't care less about that ****.

Advertisement

If he supposedly does that, I wouldn't be surprised if the books for the program you are taking over has a little secret slush fund that this dude has been slowly draining over the years in charge. I have seen it done before with contractors, particularly in Iraq...dudes get kick backs or defraud accounts all the time. Would explain where some of the alleged money comes from to pay recruits. I would be cautious.

Don’t kid yourselves.

View attachment 60701

View attachment 60702

Bingo.

Lucky for us we don't have to do any of that stuff. We have a football history of rebellion and swagger which many kids love about Miami. It just a matter of putting something good on the field and putting dudes in the league early in the draft and poof just like that despite Alabama's system they won't get kids from here easily because most kids love the U just not enough to put their futures in it's hands in our current state.

Yup. million dollar condos right next to the stadium so the wealthy boosters have a place to stay on game day.

Advertisement
when i retire in 32 years im moving to florida & paying players. so im no better then this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back