Bama and Clemson coaching salaries

Advertisement
Honestly, I think big-time college coaches (especially head coaches) are underpaid. The third guard on an NBA team makes more than the entire Alabama staff combined.

Actually no they aren't. It's just that the 3rd guard on an NBA team is VASTLY overpaid. People have the ability to stop that by not supporting those sports/salaries but everyone says nah, one person like me can't stop those salaries from being ridiculous.

Several years back i stopped going to MLB games. The only ones i frequent now are local minor league games.....$10 ticket. I refuse to ever go to an NBA game....only college basketball for me. I will occasionally frequent an NFL or NHL game.

Large alumni base, and a tradition of winning under Danny Ford and Frank Howard. Those hicks have been spending on that program for generations.
Ppeople in sc support both schools 15 year or longer waiting list for season tickets.in fact those tickets are part of they're estate\will.both sc schools could lose every game fans would still fill the stadium.fans in that state are ready to fight or kill you over those two teams.people there are already claiming this year's Clemson team college football best team ever.

In order to truly level the playing field in college athletidcs, which is the essence of sports, there must be a salary cap for coaches and officials. It is time for the NCAA do do something about this in the interests of sports. It is a big problem.

100% correct . No way schools can compete without some cap on salary's. Also needs a cap on amount of off field annalist, Bama has more total coaches then players on the sideline and booth.

100% correct . No way schools can compete without some cap on salary's. Also needs a cap on amount of off field annalist, Bama has more total coaches then players on the sideline and booth.

Salary caps won't accomplish anything. Bama and Clemson will still find a way to cheat the system to gather a competitive advantage.

The NCAA rule on college football analysts is that analysts are to have zero contact with any college football players. Zero. Bama is not only violating that rule, they're flaunting it in everyone's faces. These analysts are all coaching players. They show it on the sidelines during a game. Saban is giving a middle finger to the rule. TIde players even gave Butch Jones a Gatorade bath after the Tennessee game. Bama has a 25 plus shadow staff and the NCAA is whistling past the graveyard about it.

And that's notwithstanding the booster program funneling tons of $$$ to players/recruits through local churches, violating the 20 hour practice limitations, having a clandestine performance enhancing program. Bama doesn't give jack about the rules, and Emmeret isn't going to do a **** thing about it because Alabama has become one of the NCAA's sacred cows.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back