Bama : 3 arrests in four days..

Southbeach44

Sophomore
Premium
Nice work. We haven't even reached summer yet. The sky is the limit, keep up the good work Tide.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice work. We haven't even reached summer yet. The sky is the limit, keep up the good work Tide.

Meh, you Ain't winning National Championships unless you got a couple of goons and dumbasses on the team. This is why Bama can sign 30 players every class.

We're now Vandy--the weakling who makes fun of other teams for arrests.

Love it. **** Bama.

Very poor attitudes. No wonder why our moderators want to clean this place up! What if a recruits mother were to read this and think that her son will be surrounded by fans that think this behavior is acceptable. This is why we have the pillars!

Meh, you Ain't winning National Championships unless you got a couple of goons and dumbasses on the team. This is why Bama can sign 30 players every class.

Love it. **** Bama.

Very poor attitudes. No wonder why our moderators want to clean this place up! What if a recruits mother were to read this and think that her son will be surrounded by fans that think this behavior is acceptable. This is why we have the pillars!

Al golden shows that he is doing it the right way. Golden wouldn't let this happen with his players. Guy runs a tight ship. When you buy into pillars, you buy into a better way of life. Winning is not above what is doing the right thing.

Franchise.. I agree with you that we need to have more arrests and behavioral problems. Off season arrests are the true signs of a great season up ahead. thank you for your intelligent insight.

Advertisement

Franchise.. I agree with you that we need to have more arrests and behavioral problems. Off season arrests are the true signs of a great season up ahead. thank you for your intelligent insight.

You appear to be an extremely intelligent person based on the fact that you gleaned from my post that I think we need to have players arrested in order to be good on the field. I can see where you'd get that from what I said.

I appreciate this genuinely open and honest discussion with you because I very much admire your ability to think rationally and to avoid twisting my words into some retarded jumble of rat *****.

If having 3 players arrested means we are a top ten team come December then sign me up. This is football, you're gonna get a few knuckleheads, it's the nature of the game. Look at Vanderbilt with four players getting charged for rape.

I don't know what rock some of you crawled from under but this is a game about aggression and ferocity. If you want to win you have to have savages on your team. They don't have to be criminals or knuckleheads per se, but the more goons you have the higher your percentage of arrests and wins go up.

Its the nature of the game. Either accept it or go watch croquet

If having 3 players arrested means we are a top ten team come December then sign me up. This is football, you're gonna get a few knuckleheads, it's the nature of the game. Look at Vanderbilt with four players getting charged for rape.

I don't know what rock some of you crawled from under but this is a game about aggression and ferocity. If you want to win you have to have savages on your team. They don't have to be criminals or knuckleheads per se, but the more goons you have the higher your percentage of arrests and wins go up.

Unfortunately, we've had just as many players run afoul of the law under Folden as anyone else has had. But he can't seem to harness that aggression and savagery into production on the football field.

Advertisement

Tell that to the early 2000 teams who were squeaky clean and by all accounts, good people off the field as well.

We could have a rash of arrests coming up for all we know. Seems these things occur randomly under coaches, it happens.

There's nothing that says arrests or goons are needed to win. Take the Patriots for example, minus Hernandez, they're generally a clean sheet team. They are also the smartest according to a study several years ago when they won one of their Super bowls and may still be currently.

When teams are winning though, it's easier to look the other way for some fans. Me, I'd rather do it like we did in '01.

Tell that to the early 2000 teams who were squeaky clean and by all accounts, good people off the field as well.

We could have a rash of arrests coming up for all we know. Seems these things occur randomly under coaches, it happens.

There's nothing that says arrests or goons are needed to win. Take the Patriots for example, minus Hernandez, they're generally a clean sheet team. They are also the smartest according to a study several years ago when they won one of their Super bowls and may still be currently.

When teams are winning though, it's easier to look the other way for some fans. Me, I'd rather do it like we did in '01.

Before twitter, Facebook and social media so it's an invalid comparison. Those championship teams would have had MUCH more scrutiny now that phones are "smart"

Apparently Saban gets rid of the guys who get in trouble. Golden isn't the only one. Only difference is Saban is a proven winner. Sadly, AG can't say that.

Before twitter, Facebook and social media so it's an invalid comparison. Those championship teams would have had MUCH more scrutiny now that phones are "smart"

Apparently Saban gets rid of the guys who get in trouble. Golden isn't the only one. Only difference is Saban is a proven winner. Sadly, AG can't say that.

Some of what you say is true, but we're Miami and there was no more scrutinized team then or before then. All you have to do is check the teams rap sheet back then and it was virtually non-existent. Everyone would've loved to break a story about how that team demolishing people was no different than the so-called ThugU days, but all they could come up with is positives.

Post '02, they jumped all over OSU and Clarrett, so you can't blame smart phones and lack thereof as an invalid comparison.

Advertisement

You appear to be an extremely intelligent person based on the fact that you gleaned from my post that I think we need to have players arrested in order to be good on the field. I can see where you'd get that from what I said.

I appreciate this genuinely open and honest discussion with you because I very much admire your ability to think rationally and to avoid twisting my words into some retarded jumble of rat *****.

Lilz

For those who saw it, Saban seemed unusually uncomfortable in the presser yesterday. I wonder what else is coming down? He reminds me of Bobby Bowden ("well we believe in giving kids a second chance"...blah blah blah)

Advertisement
Back