Ball placement on the TD review

QuattroCane

Junior
SIAP, but what's the deal with the ball being placed at the OLS if they had ruled no TD? Why would it not have been at the spot his knee was down?

Advertisement
It would not have been placed at the OLS.

I thought it would be placed at around the 15 and a half due to the celebration penalty.

I thought it would be placed at around the 15 and a half due to the celebration penalty.

You are right per Mark Richt interview...he was upset about the penalty and will deal with it...

Yep that's all I kept thinking. It was going to be a tough 30+ yard field goal because of that penalty

You are right per Mark Richt interview...he was upset about the penalty and will deal with it...

Only way he should "deal with it" is by putting a boot in the *** of ACC refs that would throw a flag for excessive celebration in that situation. There is a difference between exuberance and showing the other team up. Refs need to learn the god**** difference.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back