Does he make it through the weekend?

• Yes

Votes: 101 67.8%
  • No

Votes: 48 32.2%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d be shocked he’s fired this week. Hope I’m wrong but that’s just what 30 years of fandom has for my expectations, or lack thereof.

if Manny fires these guys before midnight he will be taking a step in the right direction. If changes are not made by end of day tomorrow he’s fully aboard the Golden train

Advertisement
If there is a move it’ll be no earlier than Jan. 1

Disagree. I think at the latest it will be just after early signing day, or he's not making a move at all. Would give him an opportunity to evaluate Banda as DC in the bowl game. Obviously that would be a nightmare to have another Diaz toady, but if somehow Banda manages to do great job in the bowl game, I can see Diaz saying that Banda is DC next year. There is no point in keeping Baker or Rumph til Jan.

Him and Manny gave up the most yards in program history today.

Even this guy was surprised someone broke his record.

1607833207240.jpeg

Advertisement
Lasher should walk in and say that he stays only if baker is out.
Think he wants to play on a team that gives up 800 yards for a team that ran the same sht over and over and over again M Lynch style

Advertisement
Disagree. I think at the latest it will be just after early signing day, or he's not making a move at all. Would give him an opportunity to evaluate Banda as DC in the bowl game. Obviously that would be a nightmare to have another Diaz toady, but if somehow Banda manages to do great job in the bowl game, I can see Diaz saying that Banda is DC next year. There is no point in keeping Baker or Rumph til Jan.
I see you snuck in Ru-Roh in there for the **** can. You sly dog you.

Advertisement
Back