Baker gives take on Diaz taking role with defense

Advertisement
I’ll grant you the Frenchman. But who else?
Him, Lingard not playing, Patchan, Knowles, whatever the **** they were doing at DT, Zion at LT. No opinion on WR right now as I’ve seen Pope in there and some Hightower.

I think Baker speaks from the heart. But I say to myself, this Diaz, his boss, he has chivatos like that working for him. His judgement stinks.
06B41C08-B012-4057-9AC3-C1ECE9096497.gif

Advertisement
Him, Lingard not playing, Patchan, Knowles, whatever the **** they were doing at DT, Zion at LT. No opinion on WR right now as I’ve seen Pope in there and some Hightower.

Lingard is injured as we can see.

Knowles is starting to play less in favor of Bolden. I assume that will continue. Should Carter have played more over him? Maybe but I don't completely trust him back there either.

Patch - I think one can argue but Hill need a game or 2 to get into playing shape.

Zion - not sure what else they can do there.

DT: my only gripe has been to play Miller more and they did that quite a bit against VT.

Manny isn’t gonna fix anything. Manny’s 2015 or was it 2016, whichever was his first season defense is back. This isn’t a Baker problem, this is a defensive philosophy problem. Manny needs seasoned vets to run his defense.

He’s about to be exposed

Lingard is injured as we can see.

Knowles is starting to play less in favor of Bolden. I assume that will continue. Should Carter have played more over him? Maybe but I don't completely trust him back there either.

Patch - I think one can argue but Hill need a game or 2 to get into playing shape.

Zion - not sure what else they can do there.

DT: my only gripe has been to play Miller more and they did that quite a bit against VT.
All good points. The DL has been perplexing to me.

Advertisement
Where the f*** has Manny been? He knows nothing about offense and hasn’t been with them. Clearly he’s been nowhere near special teams. So if he hasn’t been with the defense enough either, WHERE THE F*** HAS HE BEEN?
I said the same thing when this news first broke. How is it possible that Manny has not had any involvement with the defense up to this point? That’s his core competency. Why is he messing around with the offense?

Manny isn’t gonna fix anything. Manny’s 2015 or was it 2016, whichever was his first season defense is back. This isn’t a Baker problem, this is a defensive philosophy problem. Manny needs seasoned vets to run his defense.

He’s about to be exposed
There is some similiarties. That 2016 defense finished at 20. The defense right now is at 15. Both defenses were better vs the run. 2016 it was 26th as of right now they are 7th.Pass defense in 2016 was 47th and right now its 49th.

The thing is this defense is older than 2016. 2016 had 3 true freshman at LB. 2 sophmores at DT.

Advertisement
WTF.

Get this Baker Clown out of here now. Beta cuck 100%.

What he should have said, "Coach Diaz is going to be taking some looks at our plan, we always welcome feedback, we look forward to showing him we have an amazing plan week in and week out..."

Baker is a dead man walking....

Glad I’m not the only one who thought this. What man in his right mind would be happy about his boss taking his job from him? Something off with that dude.

He couldn’t throw before but why not. Anyhow, this line is so bad I am starting to think that Perry makes the most sense.
JW cant throw either unless you like 5 yard passes and holding the ball for 10 seconds. At least Tate will pick up yards with his legs. Tate threw the ball fine in his limited snaps at Ohio st. I want to see something and as bad as the VT game was it was fun to see Perry over JW Kayaak

JW cant throw either unless you like 5 yard passes and holding the ball for 10 seconds. At least Tate will pick up yards with his legs. Tate threw the ball fine in his limited snaps at Ohio st. I want to see something and as bad as the VT game was it was fun to see Perry over JW Kayaak
I think Jarren’s hurt but he definitely has an issue holding the ball too long.

Advertisement
Baker sounds overwhelmed, how the **** is he our DC?
Cause manny thought his D was superior and he could check in erry now and then and keep them on point. He was dead wrong. Baker is a joke. Manny is done with him. Enos is taking over HC responsibilities now. Manny is all D.

Advertisement
Back