Baker gives take on Diaz taking role with defense

View as article
He says the same thing every week, Gregory Rousseau has earned the right to play more, yet he seems to play less every week?
I agree Baker is a joke and I'll be surprised if he's here next year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Manny acting like he wasn’t getting exposed when he first got here with that dumb **** he was doing having Zach McCloud defend slot receivers.

We can have our choice of muschamp or strong at DC at end of season

Don’t **** this up Miami

I'm a USCe alum, I can tell you that not many in the fanbase expect him to be fired after this year, especially not with his buyout.

I’ll grant you the Frenchman. But who else?

Payton- Probably our best wr in the offseason.

Hill (or GR15)- Should be starting. Patchan is all Cane but not our best option.

Miller- Has flashed before only to see less pt.

Lingard- I know. He’s coming back from injury. But why is it that they guy who has shown the potential to be our best player hasn’t even gotten a carry at this point. Lingard is the type of elite talent that never chooses us, he is ready to play, and we’re running with JMurphy and Parrot out there because it feels good.

DERRICK SMITH! Almost forgot. We got our first portal casualty for this exact reason. How bad do we need DS25 smh

May as well add Nkosi on there as well. The biggest decision Diaz and Enos had to make in their tenure and they got it wrong.

Edit: @canefan96 get a life.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back