Baker and Lashlee need to learn from this Boston College game

Advertisement
I get it, Lawrence isn’t playing. But that has nothing to do with Clemson’s defense getting worked

Sometimes you just have to attack.

BC is attacking on offense and defense. They aren’t letting Clemson dictate the game.

this is how you game plan
Miami simply played scared. It was both OF and DF. And the coaches coached scared. It’s that simple! They all came out scared!

Last edited:
I get it, Lawrence isn’t playing. But that has nothing to do with Clemson’s defense getting worked

Sometimes you just have to attack.

BC is attacking on offense and defense. They aren’t letting Clemson dictate the game.

this is how you game plan
Maybe you should apply for a coaching job.

Advertisement
This game was a classic example of a team focusing on their next game instead of the team they were playing in the first half. After the but chewing at the half what happened second half

The only knocks on Baker from my end is the allocation of linebacker snaps and the persistence of soft zone coverages...maybe you can throw in too much stunting on the d-line but that's a distant third. Other than that he's been fine.

Advertisement
The only knocks on Baker from my end is the allocation of linebacker snaps and the persistence of soft zone coverages...maybe you can throw in too much stunting on the d-line but that's a distant third. Other than that he's been fine.
44 has been our most consistent backer..and y’all want him benched. I’ll take him at Mike all day. Has more pop the I thought he ever did. Love his energy. brooks still step slow mentally but the tools are definitely there. McCloud is what he is

Advertisement
Back