Baker and Lashlee need to learn from this Boston College game

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get it, Lawrence isn’t playing. But that has nothing to do with Clemson’s defense getting worked

Sometimes you just have to attack.

BC is attacking on offense and defense. They aren’t letting Clemson dictate the game.

this is how you game plan
I really thought the CU defense would easily carry the day in TLs absence. I don't think it's a stretch to say that BC has a better O-line than we do, though.

I still think that we haven’t seen our best oline.

I think a Zion, Campbell, Gaynor, Donaldson, Williams line this year would our best line.

then next year, Zion, rivers, Clark, Donaldson, campbell
Agreed, Campbell was at LT against Clemson losing consistently, while Scaife and Clark got worked on the interior.

That OL you posted could potentially give Lashlee a chance to do something if we make it to a rematch this year, he had no chance last time.

Advertisement
Our south florida dawg wr need to step up a bunch of levels.. Its like dam near every game you see regular team wr make plays on contested balls where our wr flop and cry for refs.. that BC td the wr is fighting for ball and catch it on rebound is same play where Wiggins gets a hand put on him and he doesnt fight for ball and looks around to be saved. MAKE A PLAY!

Let's swap COACHES with BOSTON COLLEGE for the remainder of our schedule. DIAZ and company go coach BC and vice versa. Think about it. We win the ACC

Advertisement
Advertisement
The key to a close Clemson game is playing them at 12 noon.

In all seriousness, our WRs arent making the plays that BC's have made. Clemson dared them to ball out and they couldn't.
BC is attacking Clemson vertically and their receivers are making plays instead of falling down or half attempting to make a catch. Their strategy isn’t much different, they’re just executing much better

Different game. Easy to sleep on bc. Teams are always trying to smash miami and especially in primetime between 2 ranked teams.
Yep ***** doesn’t see BC as threat definitely not for recruits so they sleepwalk. But for us it doesn’t matter if we are ranked or not people have hall of fame performances against us.

Advertisement
Back