Bain to Pain: CIO vs. the Board

Advertisement
We need to come up with an annual holiday for February 17th. It’s a day of reckoning. The CIO say it to my face puzzy challenge has always been at the summer camp event. I guess this could be the winter edition???

I think the original was at Paradise camp wasn’t it? You even had some GIFs that you made up for it, if I recall correctly.

Advertisement
We need to come up with an annual holiday for February 17th. It’s a day of reckoning. The CIO say it to my face puzzy challenge has always been at the summer camp event. I guess this could be the winter edition???

Ironically, February 17, 2023 is apparently National Random Acts of Kindness Day.
So if one of them gets dropped unconscious, I do hope the other will be kind and not throw a kick to the face.

Advertisement
@SWFLHurricane and @gordonsolie I've placed you both on forced ignore. If I did that right (and this feature is working again) neither of you should be seeing the posts of the other. Godspeed.
Sighing Sigh GIF

Advertisement
Somebody here constantly posts as if everything they say is 100% truth, is constantly wrong. And then responds to anyone who questions him with childish teenage insults. He also knows every player and every coach that has ever played at UM and has to make sure you know that in every post.

Edit: He also has more money than you, anything else I miss?
You talking about 50% of CIS*.

🤣🤣

*Present company excluded of course.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back