Bain to Pain: CIO vs. the Board

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So Titanic February 17th?
Leonardo Dicaprio Whatever GIF

If we really want to get honest, the shakes at Mark Light arent the same as they used to be. Too many people lining up for them during the big series and they don’t give the ice cream a chance to really get cold.

Much better if you go during the games nobody is there

I hope you get ****** milkshakes all year

Because the house is packed

I hope you get ****** milkshakes all year

Because the house is packed
LMFAO IM super boring when it comes to shakes. I’m not a huge sweets person. Black and white (Vanilla ice cream with chocolate fudge) shake for me. If the place is packed cuz the team is rolling and I’m getting a ****** milk shake, I can deal with that.

Advertisement
I'll be there...bet the house Queen C*nt @gordonsolie won't be....
Why would he show up? He rightfully called out your BS, then you went on berzeeker bro mode challenging him to a fight. Arguments on the internet arent won by challenging people to fights or claiming everyone with UM connections is your friend. The internet calls out knuckleheads like you. Get over it. Act like the old man you are.

I’m surrounded by Criminole fans daily and I’ve been telling them all week they were getting trolled. Normally I have no clue what these kids are going to decide, but this whole thing seemed suspicious from the jump. If you look at the pics of Bain in FSU gear during the visit he was even flashing the 305 the whole time...almost like a subtle hint to all of us lol.

Advertisement
Back