Bain to Pain: CIO vs. the Board

Nah man…fvck you, I’ll say what I want. You look like a clown every single time. Fortunately after you made yourself look rediculous with Jason Marshall I learned more about your personality (disorder) and started to read your posts with a grain of salt. But you literally can’t help yourself, your a big mouth who always needs attention, so you parade **** you hear as fact. When at the end of the day, NOTHING in recruiting is ever 100%, but you need people to validate you so you claim things like that over and over again, so that you can be the cool kid in class for a bit. And you’ll continue to make yourself look silly.

Here’s some advice for you and anyone who reads this board, this **** is fluid and there are tons of things in play and feelings shift day by day. ANYONE who tries to make it seem otherwise has ulterior motives.
Lol....Personality disorder??....Advice from you??...ROLFLOL...Let's compare Bank accounts and Portfolios azzwipe...

Advertisement
Somebody here constantly posts as if everything they say is 100% truth, is constantly wrong. And then responds to anyone who questions him with childish teenage insults. He also knows every player and every coach that has ever played at UM and has to make sure you know that in every post.

Edit: He also has more money than you, anything else I miss?

Advertisement
feel kenny GIF

Everyone!!!

Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Somebody here constantly posts as if everything they say is 100% truth, is constantly wrong. And then responds to anyone who questions him with childish teenage insults. He also knows every player and every coach that has ever played at UM and has to make sure you know that in every post.

Edit: He also has more money than you, anything else I miss?
The $$$ is undeniable

Advertisement
The truth hurts....constantly wrong??...Lol
And none of those things are a measure of a man. All you do here is brag and **** on other ppl. You come across as a egotistical *******. Oh wait let me guess now you want to kick my *** too? I forgot you also like to make those threats. Your a man atleast in his 50’s who spends a ridiculous amount of clout chasing and trying to be the cool kid on a forum.

Man stfu...this was told to me tonight...Is it true??...I hope not....Love Bain...but it was disturbing to hear.

Nah man…fvck you, I’ll say what I want. You look like a clown every single time. Fortunately after you made yourself look rediculous with Jason Marshall I learned more about your personality (disorder) and started to read your posts with a grain of salt. But you literally can’t help yourself, your a big mouth who always needs attention, so you parade **** you hear as fact. When at the end of the day, NOTHING in recruiting is ever 100%, but you need people to validate you so you claim things like that over and over again, so that you can be the cool kid in class for a bit. And you’ll continue to make yourself look silly.

Here’s some advice for you and anyone who reads this board, this **** is fluid and there are tons of things in play and feelings shift day by day. ANYONE who tries to make it seem otherwise has ulterior motives.

And none of those things are a measure of a man. All you do here is brag and **** on other ppl. You come across as a egotistical *******. Oh wait let me guess now you want to kick my *** too? I forgot you also like to make those threats. Your a man atleast in his 50’s who spends a ridiculous amount of clout chasing and trying to be the cool kid on a forum.

boy if y'all three don't chill out and take some darn edibles i know sumn

house-party-belt.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
So far we've had rumors of flips for:

Malik
Cormani
Francis
Kinsler
Riley
Robby
Antoine
Lew
Emory

And now Bain.

I know Bain isn't committed but virtually everybody has Bain in our class. Would be a gigantic miss not to get him. Especially to lose him to FSU.

I predict RayRay the next rumor to flip.

Clout chasing??....Lol....I don't need to...believe that.

Advertisement
Back