Bain to Pain: CIO vs. the Board

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cribby said not to worry....
Celebrity Apprentice Yes GIF

It's misdirection season. Who knows what is real and what is a smoke screen right now. Add in NIL money and the $$$ negotiation tactics are at an all-time high. But there's no need to throw shade at people we all know are true Canes bringing information, even when (and maybe, especially when) it contradicts previous information.

Advertisement
Man stfu...this was told to me tonight...Is it true??...I hope not....Love Bain...but it was disturbing to hear.
Nah man…fvck you, I’ll say what I want. You look like a clown every single time. Fortunately after you made yourself look rediculous with Jason Marshall I learned more about your personality (disorder) and started to read your posts with a grain of salt. But you literally can’t help yourself, your a big mouth who always needs attention, so you parade **** you hear as fact. When at the end of the day, NOTHING in recruiting is ever 100%, but you need people to validate you so you claim things like that over and over again, so that you can be the cool kid in class for a bit. And you’ll continue to make yourself look silly.

Here’s some advice for you and anyone who reads this board, this **** is fluid and there are tons of things in play and feelings shift day by day. ANYONE who tries to make it seem otherwise has ulterior motives.

Advertisement
Nah man…fvck you, I’ll say what I want. You look like a clown every single time. Fortunately after you made yourself look rediculous with Jason Marshall I learned more about your personality (disorder) and started to read your posts with a grain of salt. But you literally can’t help yourself, your a big mouth who always needs attention, so you parade **** you hear as fact. When at the end of the day, NOTHING in recruiting is ever 100%, but you need people to validate you so you claim things like that over and over again, so that you can be the cool kid in class for a bit. And you’ll continue to make yourself look silly.

Here’s some advice for you and anyone who reads this board, this **** is fluid and there are tons of things in play and feelings shift day by day. ANYONE who tries to make it seem otherwise has ulterior motives.
Go suck a D*ck F-boy.....

Advertisement
So why have you been in here arrogantly claiming this is over, he’s all UM, and there’s no chance of anything else.

Y’all are funny man.

Exactly. Guys 100% sure about **** that’s completely fluid. Then watch him disturbed when he hears otherwise. What ever happened to the mystery RB he said we got that wasn’t Young, Owens, Fletcher or Baxter?

Advertisement
Back