Bain making serious gains

That’s what 5 star talent is like. Yes Bama and Georgia have great S&C programs but it’s a **** of a lot easier to build elevate athletes when they have elite freak genetics to begin with. This is why you want 5 stars over developmental 3 stars.

For 20 years we been trying to turn turds into diamonds. Time to get the elite freaks and then see what a true S&C and nutrition program can do for them.
simple facts
 
Bain is going to be a 1st rounder and a Pro Bowler. Rating him 4 stars with how dominant he was in high school was just dumb, everybody knew it was dumb then and everybody knows it was dumb now. This is a 5 star athlete no question.

Also, how the **** did those old Eagles teams ever lose a game? That defense had crazy talent with Jerome and Reggie White, and the offense had Randall Cunningham and Keith Jackson. But I don't remember them ever winning more than 10 games a season with all that talent.
Dont forget Clyde Simmons and Seth Joyner. Eric Allen too i believe. Mike Golic was solid as well.
 
He gotta control that weight better a slow control rep is what I want to see not letting gravity and inertia help the weight go down and up.
istockphoto-1000315288-612x612.jpg
 
As a former colleague athlete and husband to a physical therapist. I've seen countless people wish they used proper form when lifting after tearing a pec,rotator cuff, or ac joint from benching. Anything can happen when you lift I saw thor hapborgson tear his pec recently trying to get back into competitive powerlifting but if you have good form it lessens the chance of injury. I don't know who you are or what you do but I'm sure you wouldn't tell someone to bench with the form he display.
Then you add in an OL/DL rep is won or lost in 0.45 seconds, how long did that rep take?
 
“I tell my coaches at Central all the time that the workouts there are 10 times harder than they are here…”

Per his interview on another site. Smh
Screenshot or report for false information.
 
Back
Top