Bain making serious gains

That’s what 5 star talent is like. Yes Bama and Georgia have great S&C programs but it’s a **** of a lot easier to build elevate athletes when they have elite freak genetics to begin with. This is why you want 5 stars over developmental 3 stars.

For 20 years we been trying to turn turds into diamonds. Time to get the elite freaks and then see what a true S&C and nutrition program can do for them.
simple facts

Advertisement
Bain is going to be a 1st rounder and a Pro Bowler. Rating him 4 stars with how dominant he was in high school was just dumb, everybody knew it was dumb then and everybody knows it was dumb now. This is a 5 star athlete no question.

Also, how the **** did those old Eagles teams ever lose a game? That defense had crazy talent with Jerome and Reggie White, and the offense had Randall Cunningham and Keith Jackson. But I don't remember them ever winning more than 10 games a season with all that talent.
Dont forget Clyde Simmons and Seth Joyner. Eric Allen too i believe. Mike Golic was solid as well.

Advertisement
He gotta control that weight better a slow control rep is what I want to see not letting gravity and inertia help the weight go down and up.
istockphoto-1000315288-612x612.jpg

As a former colleague athlete and husband to a physical therapist. I've seen countless people wish they used proper form when lifting after tearing a pec,rotator cuff, or ac joint from benching. Anything can happen when you lift I saw thor hapborgson tear his pec recently trying to get back into competitive powerlifting but if you have good form it lessens the chance of injury. I don't know who you are or what you do but I'm sure you wouldn't tell someone to bench with the form he display.
Then you add in an OL/DL rep is won or lost in 0.45 seconds, how long did that rep take?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back