Baga Fans Gonna Baga

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
Yeah yeah yeah. I'm told we're just as racist in Miami and they just "hide it better" in the B1G and elsewhere. But kinda funny how there are certain places where this stuff just tends to keep happening out in the open and you never hear a fist going through the face of the people yelling it let alone someone telling the cretins to stfu.

Advertisement
Yeah yeah yeah. I'm told we're just as racist in Miami and they just "hide it better" in the B1G and elsewhere. But kinda funny how there are certain places where this stuff just tends to keep happening out in the open and you never hear a fist going through the face of the people yelling it let alone someone telling the cretins to stfu.

Too many people didn’t get their *** kicked growing up and it shows.

There is already a thread on this.

Too many people didn’t get their *** kicked growing up and it shows.

10000% and they're obviously comfortable in whatever setting or city or state acting this way in public.

These things always devolve into whataboutism and (accurate) espousing about racism not being geographically isolated.....but again- there ARE places where people are now and have been verrry comfortable in SHOWING themselves for what they are- giant pieces of ****.

But yeahhh, kids shouid keep committing to certain schools even when they can get paid everywhere now. Yup.

Advertisement
There is already a thread on this.

Ahhhh, my bad.

Maudes can merge or delete.

Advertisement
Back