Baez

Advertisement
That Hova punk loves ****tin on Miami. Set up a go fund me and have him tossed in the Everglades

Another reason why I love Baez... He's relentless with his Gaytor bashing.

Our fans should follow suit, I absolutely ****in hate them got **** Gaytors, their dumb ****in fans & their bhitch *** punk players.

I hate FSU a lot too, but it's lil different with the gaytors because they are so ****in scary bruh... The biggest ****s in all of sports.

Just straight up suckas fam, especially that **** ngga Hova, he talks so much **** on Twitter about Miami, on God if I ever catch that clown in public Ima slide on'em!

Bruh what's gotten into you my dude? You been snappin with no warning lately fam! Lol cracks me up but you good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol always bro! I've just been amped since we got Lingard & I really can't stand UF! Lol

I'm always good for a lil gayturd violence! Sign me up for that. Only two programs I was raised to hate
Those coward *** gaytors & the Irish

Advertisement

Our fans should follow suit, I absolutely ****in hate them got **** Gaytors, their dumb ****in fans & their bhitch *** punk players.

I hate FSU a lot too, but it's lil different with the gaytors because they are so ****in scary bruh... The biggest ****s in all of sports.

Just straight up suckas fam, especially that **** ngga Hova, he talks so much **** on Twitter about Miami, on God if I ever catch that clown in public Ima slide on'em!

Bruh what's gotten into you my dude? You been snappin with no warning lately fam! Lol cracks me up but you good?

Lol always bro! I've just been amped since we got Lingard & I really can't stand UF! Lol

Here's the thing . . . can you tell us how ya really feel?

LOL

Bro you gone have to take a back seat to me when it come to gaytur hatin!

Hahaha good stuff from Baez...unfortunately he will probably have to do damage control when some tree hugging PETA **** finds out about it.

He gets a big bravo from me

Advertisement

I'm always good for a lil gayturd violence! Sign me up for that. Only two programs I was raised to hate

****eyes. The '02 Robbery permanently etched their name in stone on my personal ****list....

Advertisement

****eyes. The '02 Robbery permanently etched their name in stone on my personal ****list....

Agreed there number 1. It was Florida but once that happens Ohio State became number 1 and they aren't moving

I don't blame them for that. I know two dudes off that team who wont even take their rings out cause they know they lost. Now Chris gambles *** is a whole different story. I used to order him a bottle every time I saw him out just to have the waitress pour it out when it got to his table...

Last edited:

Bro you gone have to take a back seat to me when it come to gaytur hatin!
Aye! You lead & I'll follow... Gaytor Hunting is a full time sport! Lol

Advertisement

I don't blame them for that. I know two dudes off that team who wont even take their rings out cause they know they lost. Now Chris gambles *** is a whole different story. I used to order him a bottle every time I saw him out just to have the waitress pour it out when it got to his table...

This may or may not be the greatest thing I've ever read

Advertisement
Back